Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Because the campaigns are amazing Action. Infinite Warfare was one of the best SP Campaigns jsut because of the awesome Set Pieces. Better than Titanfall 2 for me.

Fair enough, but still it's all about the MP too.

Don't kinkshame me bruh.
DdZ3RJTW0AAellh.jpg

Javier23

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not a fan of the series so I haven't followed this closely, but I'm curious how this will turn out. Rumor is still that this is gonna have a BR mode instead of an SP campaign? Really? I highly doubt that. Anyone wanna bet? ;P As a total outsider I am fully convinced this is gonna be like any other year's COD.

JosephMichael

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't know they announced BR or that you have insider info. Seems like you're already making excuses to support your wild speculation.

A Treyarch game will NEVER have that kinda of drop no matter what they do. You can take that to the bank my guy.
Really? That's weird considering a simple google search shows that there was already a 10.5% dropoff in total unit sales between BO2 and BO3.. you're right though, taking out a key element of their series wouldn't hemorrhage off anymore of their already dwindling fan base.

I'd rather take that to the bank.

yankeeh8er

Oct 26, 2017
Dracula Georgia
I am in favor of anything that games these games more tactical. Give players something to think about rather then just shot reload repeat.

Edit: WTF at this gladiator stuff.