• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
It's fake, the thumbnail and very first frame of the video is from the Ghosts intro. 0:56 (edit: for clarification, the exact shot is around 1:05 or so)

If someone is gonna create fake shit like this, the least they could do is NOT use footage from a previous installment from the same franchise lmao.
Edit: comparison (couldn't get the exact frame from the intro, but it's close enough)
7caV1lp.gif

Last edited:

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, it could be real, but that also seems like it would be an easy thing for any random person to just make.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
At first I was like «What year is this?», but then I realized it's Modern Warfare 4.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Regardless of whether it's fake or not, I don't care. I don't trust the current team to handle it well after MW3.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Man, between this and Outlaws, it seems like fake teasers are really going to be prolific this year.

Jroc

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
I hate how it's based on the tacky MW3 logo.

590db0535bafe38c581a2208

Bring back the long form title.

Status
Not open for further replies.