Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
Do you have to come back an extract?

No you can just wait at the top of the crane until the gas overuns and kills you , all the battle pass XP is time based so it does not matter if you make it out alive or not and its the exact same amount of XP you would get for running around killing Zombies and bosses

I have seen videos of people trying to squeeze the most out of the time in game and the only other suggestion was to go to the story missions (end of act1) before the end of the gas comes in and wait on that map for the counter (adds another 30 minutes) , but its just as easy to redeploy and go back up a crane.

Oct 25, 2017
According to the blog a new finisher is coming that steals the skin of your enemy...
That's kinda cool

An aftermarket part is coming to finally make the lachman Shroud full auto
brocrRA.jpg

VfWSynD.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when the BPs had recolors included?
Now they are passing them off as separate skins

latest

Vs
2vVjmBz.jpg

I almost bet it's not even for Jet though and they just toss it on another operator

USnincW.jpg

Tier 100 Soap looks so bad.

Also funny everyone complains about everyone having a mask and then they do a battlepass with nearly every skin masked

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Those Gundam skins are really cool. Might have actually convinced me to lay down some money for skins if I were actually still playing the game. Second season in a row where I didn't finish the BP with this season not even unlocking both guns, I think. I know it's a me problem but I only legitimately enjoy Vondel and the playlists have been atrocious. I can stand it when it's in rotation with one other map, but this triple map rotation is something I'm not doing. I'd rather not play than have to suffer some garbage like Fortunes Keep and something that's just okay with Rebirth to finally play another round of Vondel.

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Those Gundam skins are really cool. Might have actually convinced me to lay down some money for skins if I were actually still playing the game. Second season in a row where I didn't finish the BP with this season not even unlocking both guns, I think. I know it's a me problem but I only legitimately enjoy Vondel and the playlists have been atrocious. I can stand it when it's in rotation with one other map, but this triple map rotation is something I'm not doing. I'd rather not play than have to suffer some garbage like Fortunes Keep and something that's just okay with Rebirth to finally play another round of Vondel.
FWIW, it looks like they are dropping Ashika in season 4, so less contention for Vondel at least.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Only popping in to ask. Soap is still dead right? Like, they are just theming the season around him to sell skins? The blog posts says it's to honor his legacy, but then they also post a picture of him walking out of what seems like a lab for cloning humans, so uhh.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Only popping in to ask. Soap is still dead right? Like, they are just theming the season around him to sell skins? The blog posts says it's to honor his legacy, but then they also post a picture of him walking out of what seems like a lab for cloning humans, so uhh.
Somehow, Soap returned.

I assume he's still dead. I mean, he was cremated and everything. Idk what's going on with that clip.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
FWIW, it looks like they are dropping Ashika in season 4, so less contention for Vondel at least.
Makes sense, it was barely in the rotation this season anyway. They'll still give preference to Rebirth and Fortunes Keep because they are relatively new, obviously, so I doubt it'll get much better. I just hope they do away with the triple map rotation. One map I can stand, having to wait upwards of 30 minutes to finally play the map I want is just too much.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow, Soap returned.

I assume he's still dead. I mean, he was cremated and everything. Idk what's going on with that clip.

Honestly, if they really want to bring him back, they could set up something within the MWZ storyline. Like he did something during it that would ultimately bring him back to life somehow.

Assuming they want to walk back the ending of MWIII.

Which I mean... Honestly I'm still overall "fine" with the story of MWIII, but I know a lot of folks weren't a fan of the decision, so bringing him back so he can be in MW4, would probably be a popular one.

Oct 25, 2017
Welp I was right
eMbK2HQ.jpg

They seriously took a default skin, recolored it and tossed it in then BP as a new skin..
But hey they cut the feature where every skin in the BP had multiple recolors...

Fucking pathetic, guess DICE doing it every season of 2042 made Sledgehammer not give a shit.
Legitimately pisses me off how bad these BPs are under Sledgehammer.

But hey throw more useless zombies shit in there as filler for a mode nobody gave a shit about post S1.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Somehow, Soap returned.

I also think he's dead, they suggest as much in the Season 4 blog post.
Honor the legacy of Johnny "Soap" MacTavish by letting him lead you into battle during Season 4's series of highly elite excursions.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
I've learned my lesson buying a CoD game for the third mode.

I know There is basically a zero % chance Treyarch doesnt support their own games zombie mode like this one was abandoned, but I still feel a bit burned.

At least I can get it out of my system when they add it to gamepass.

Oct 25, 2017
I've learned my lesson buying a CoD game for the third mode.

I know There is basically a zero % chance Treyarch doesnt support their own games zombie mode like this one was abandoned, but I still feel a bit burned.

At least I can get it out of my system when they add it to gamepass.
Zombies this year is literally a scam.

Its freaking hilarious they put the 2 good rewards up front to trick everyone as well and it's all junk after that

I think Activision is really fucking up with this
DMZ is very popular... kill it for this
MWZ does really well, kill it for BO Zombies

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
Zombies this year is literally a scam.

Its freaking hilarious they put the 2 good rewards up front to trick everyone as well and it's all junk after that

I think Activision is really fucking up with this
DMZ is very popular... kill it for this
MWZ does really well, kill it for BO Zombies

Looking back, that season 1 content was basically finishing the mode.

I still have trouble comprehending that a zombie themed season happened and the mode got fucking table scraps. They are sitting on 6 more minutes of bad CG to slap in front of some bullshit cutscenes for the rest of the year

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
You know, I think overall the new maps have been pretty good this year. Like more good than the average post-launch maps.

Like I notice that people way more often vote to play on the new maps (even ones released early on), than a lot of the OG MW2 maps when given an option.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
You know, I think overall the new maps have been pretty good this year. Like more good than the average post-launch maps.

Like I notice that people way more often vote to play on the new maps (even ones released early on), than a lot of the OG MW2 maps when given an option.
To be honest I think it's because they're more designed for run n gun playstyles and are generally smaller and less complex than the OG maps, so faster for people to get straight into the action.

Personally I don't like the majority of the new maps because they don't cater to multiple playstyles.

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest I think it's because they're more designed for run n gun playstyles and are generally smaller and less complex than the OG maps, so faster for people to get straight into the action.

Personally I don't like the majority of the new maps because they don't cater to multiple playstyles.
Yup, nobody in my group really plays like that and they pretty much hate 90% of the new maps.
I'd put Stashhouse, Growhouse and that mountain top map in consideration for 3 of the worst COD maps ever, Meat is up there as well.
Growhouse has some potential if the spawns weren't broken though

(though we kinda hate many of the MW2 originals as well because of how bad they play in this game.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, nobody in my group really plays like that and they pretty much hate 90% of the new maps.
I'd put Stashhouse, Growhouse and that mountain top map in consideration for 3 of the worst COD maps ever, Meat is up there as well.
Growhouse has some potential if the spawns weren't broken though

(though we kinda hate many of the MW2 originals as well because of how bad they play in this game.

Man, I think Meat is honestly the best of the "Chaotic Small Maps". Much more fun than Shipment or Rust.

Honestly overall though, it does seem like the general community really likes the maps, otherwise I feel like the voting system would basically funnel them out. Some maps like Wasteland are already basically rarely played due to that lol

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
I'd take just about any of the new maps over the MW2 maps in this game, they just play so much better on average. Even the MWII maps play pretty well, but something like domination on Terminal just doesn't play well

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
At least for 10v10/12v12 (the only queue I play), the new maps almost entirely play better than the MW2 maps - really the only exception is I can't stand Growhouse. Scrapyard and Sub Base are pretty much the only MW2 maps I think play as well as the majority of the new maps.

Haven't played all the added maps though, since the small ones don't get added to the 10v10 queue.

Oct 25, 2017
DUSRxRL.jpg

It's so weird, design a whole season around a theme and then just toss in a recolor of a default skin.
Worse is they actually mostly had this recolor before the game launched
fFkVc9O.jpg

Funny thing is if you actually look at her profile picture it's the green uniform and not the grey from launch

View: https://x.com/charlieINTEL/status/1794051510684504563?t=hagGZyf3lpepipjk0jAiBQ&s=19
Worst tier 100s we gotten, jesus

Man, I think Meat is honestly the best of the "Chaotic Small Maps". Much more fun than Shipment or Rust.

Honestly overall though, it does seem like the general community really likes the maps, otherwise I feel like the voting system would basically funnel them out. Some maps like Wasteland are already basically rarely played due to that lol
One thing we absolutely hate with the map voting in it will often be
Rust or Shipment....
So we back out and sit there for a minute and try again.

Tries so hard to force you into one of those maps.

One of my "friends" already goes like 5kills 20-30deaths.... we don't need those maps.

Last edited: