stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Well... I like Gundam and I like Fallout. So this seems good to me.

(Pls if there is any Gundam that crossover... Make it the Strike Freedom, somehow, a gun themed after it or something lol)

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gundam??? It's time to go back
2807-m.jpg

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
AFAIK this should all be true. We've basically been learning about Crossover stuff from data-mining for awhile now and I don't think any of it hasn't released?

Or does anyone have any examples that I am forgetting of crossover stuff that was hinted at in the files but never happened?

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
AFAIK this should all be true. We've basically been learning about Crossover stuff from data-mining for awhile now and I don't think any of it hasn't released?

Or does anyone have any examples that I am forgetting of crossover stuff that was hinted at in the files but never happened?
They've scrapped individual items (there's a skin for the sedan based on the Sam Raimi Oldsmobile back when they added Ash that they never put out) but not whole collabs, as far as I know

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
They've scrapped individual items (there's a skin for the sedan based on the Sam Raimi Oldsmobile back when they added Ash that they never put out) but not whole collabs, as far as I know

Huh, TIL.

But yeah, I guess with that in mind, only ever individual items, but never the full thing. So for these crossovers, it's only a matter of when, not if.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Are we talking about human sized robots running around or normal suits/uniforms?

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Good, now give me the Ghost in the Shell crossover mobile got.

Gundam means maybe someday we'll get EVA

Oct 25, 2017

We didn't know about it from the files but apparently they were going to do a Resident Evil thing for Death Island but it fell apart for some reason

With the cosmetics for this game I'm amazed Doom Guy and Master Chief haven't happened yet

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now getting GUNDAM Guy as a skin would be worth the price of admission.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
one of the interesting things moving from MW2 to MW3 was that they kept the same executable and platform so you kept all your skins and weapons you leveled and everything from MW2 into MW3.

If they "reset" in MW4 i suspect a lot of people will be pissed, but it does make it harder and harder I have to imagine to keep dragging all this stuff with you every year.

Bengraven