• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Another one from the "worst kept secrets" list finally announced :)

edit:
gyro aim confirmed! yiss!

pi29UTM.png

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Yes! Give me more shooters devs, I really missed playing those because there aren't many I care about on Switch. This looks fantastic.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Another great addition to the Switch Library.
Only played it for 2-3h on PC but i liked it.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard great things about this. I'll keep an eye out but expecting $40 for it.

Also glad to see the continued trend of motion controls being added to Switch versions of games :)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This is a weird out of nowhere port. But more people should play Gunslinger because it's great.

Oct 26, 2017
It shows the Square-Enix logo at the end pf the trailer. Are they publishing it or is this like a Square-Enix Collective thing? Ubisoft obviously would be super fitting to bring it to retail again, especially with their renewed interest in M-rated games on Nintendo hardware again, like with the Assassin's Creed and South Park ports.

Primate Ryan

Oct 27, 2017
One of the few single-player FPS games that I really enjoyed in the past decade.

An fun campaign and a great arcade mode that kept me playing for hours.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Yeah, if you haven't played Gunslinger yet, get this port. Excellent, excellent game.

Oct 27, 2017
Everybody who never played this game should do so.

One of the best shooters from last gen and in general. It is so damn fun. I should also mention that the plot is really good and told in an interesting way.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
This is such a fantastic game, my second favorite FPS game released in 2013 (the best was Metro Last Light, 3th was Shadow Warrior, BioShock Infinite was such a letdown and disappointment)

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Solid shooter. For better or worse, the plot is a mishmash of references to Wild West era outlaws that will go way over your head if you don't know your Butch Cassidy from your Sundance Kid.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Got this for free on PS+ and liked what little I played. I'd like to support more FPS releases on Switch, and this is perfecf!

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
It shows the Square-Enix logo at the end pf the trailer. Are they publishing it or is this like a Square-Enix Collective thing? Ubisoft obviously would be super fitting to bring it to retail again, especially with their renewed interest in M-rated games on Nintendo hardware again, like with the Assassin's Creed and South Park ports.
Squenix is distributing Dying Light 2... probably the same case here.

anyway, techland teased a rerelease over a year ago. wonder what took so long

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Brilliant game. If you like single player first person shooters, you should play this.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So I think this is gonna be $20 digital with a physical box that has a download code...

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
I liked Gunslinger so much I tried to go back and play the previous games in the series.

So basically I understand why this is the only one getting a port to anything in 2019.

haotshy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not gonna lie, 'Call of Juarez' sounded to me like a name that would be attached to a mediocre game, so I never paid attention to it (plus I'm not super into westerns). But the gameplay in the trailer looks pretty fun and people here apparently really liked it, so I'll definitely be picking it up!