• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I spend way too much time here and it's becoming a negative and harmful influence on my psyche. I would really appreciate it if someone would permanently ban this account. Yes, I'm sure.

Oct 31, 2017
New York
Can we get a poll on this thread if OP should be banned?

Also, how do you plan on not visiting the site if your account is gone? You could look into website blocking software like Cold Turkey if you'd like.

Sinfamy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you need someone to ban your account so you can stop posting I feel you have bigger addictions in your life to worry about.
I mean that in a sincere manner, take care of yourself and be in control.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope you get to feeling better! Taking care of yourself is important and take whatever steps you feel are necessary for that

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
1,500 posts is a lot and that's not to mention time spent lurking.

If being addicted to this website is an issue that's probably a symptom of a larger problem with your mentality.

Hope you find peace or get the help you need for the addictive personality, good luck in future my man.

OP
OP
Orb

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Thanks for the well wishes. This is just one part of a much bigger change in my life. I'm getting professional help.

For those of you that don't get it, I hope you never have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.