Anacaona

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Need to buy some goods and the seller only uses WeChat (Whatsapp was banned by Pooh).

ZhNWrXX.png

Thanks

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I've found it's like nigh impossible to get someone else who also uses wechat to verify someone lol not sure why this stupid system exists in what is supposed to be an international application

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
5hbmIU2.jpg

*shrug*

Though I haven't really used it for years so I'm not sure if an a more active user is needed... I had a friend try to make one a while ago and it didn't seem like I could verify him.

OP
OP

Anacaona

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
5hbmIU2.jpg

*shrug*

Though I haven't really used it for years so I'm not sure if an a more active user is needed... I had a friend try to make one a while ago and it didn't seem like I could verify him.
I will PM you

I've found it's like nigh impossible to get someone else who also uses wechat to verify someone lol not sure why this stupid system exists in what is supposed to be an international application

I've been trying for days :'(

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I'm very curious to know what goods you want to buy that are only sold on WeChat.
Still scratching my head on an app that blocks users from freely signing up - at least LINE app is tied to a phone number or a particular email/FB account.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Taobao doesnt allows pictures replica, as far as I know (or something like that). So you need to contact the seller directly and ask for the goods yourself.
You can contact the seller directly on taobao though? I'm still confused... oh well. Did you get verified? If not I'll try

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah, but that's basically saying you need someone local (in China) to approve you, or someone who's been approved by someone local
yeah basically. their own reqs for a verified is
  • 1 month if in china and 6 if international.
  • haven't completed the help a friend in a month
  • hasn't been blocked in a month
  • and has activated their pay app if their in china.
Almost impossible to find someone with those lol.