• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Does "Purolator QuickShip" ships over the weekend? I assume no but just want to make sure... I have a PS5 on the way so it sure would be nice...

Agamon

Aug 1, 2019
If anyone is getting Cyberpunk for a base last gen system, getting it next month might be for the best...apparently the game is broken on those systems.

My plays-everything-else-great PC is struggling to play on high settings, so I'm sticking with medium. Might have to play again after I upgrade my CPU/GPU next year...

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is getting Cyberpunk for a base last gen system, getting it next month might be for the best...apparently the game is broken on those systems.

My plays-everything-else-great PC is struggling to play on high settings, so I'm sticking with medium. Might have to play again after I upgrade my CPU/GPU next year...

I pre-ordered it digitally, but I'm going to put it on the back burner until a couple patches drop. Don't have much interest in beta testing it for them

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Witcher 3 ran great on my machine, but that was 5 years later. I think it'll be awhile before Cyberpunk gets to that state.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So EB Games will have AC Valhalla for $60 as part of Boxing Day sales. I wonder if any retailers will hit $50? That's my jumping on number.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I was always going to wait for some patches, but I think I'm gonna wait for the proper next gen patch to play Cyberpunk. Tweets like this, showing how it still looks on XSX/PS5, I'd feel like I'm not getting the full experience. The lighting here is disgusting.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea when mine is going to arrive. I got the payment receipt email, and that's it. No shipping email, no delay email and my order page crashes the site.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Same here, the help was of no help either. There's no copies in stores apparently, and nothing I can do to switch the order.
One game I had was two months late for in store pickup, I brought a copy from the shelf to customer service and asked if I could take that one instead, but nope, had to wait still.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who nabbed a PS5 from Best Buy the other day get any shipping information yet? I'm extra paranoid because of some of the concerns RE: Purolator shipping that some people here expressed a while back. Amazon is straight up just dumping all of their deliveries on the floor of our apartment lobby instead of delivering them to doors, which I hope others don't start doing in haste.

EDIT: Speak of the devil, mine just shipped!

Witcher 3 ran great on my machine, but that was 5 years later. I think it'll be awhile before Cyberpunk gets to that state.
I didn't follow it when it happened, but from what I'm reading now, seems like Witcher 3 had damn near all the same issues Cyberpunk has now at it's launch? Kind of interesting to compare, especially given how people applaud Witcher now. I'm kind of hopeful for Cyberpunk since it's mostly bugs which tend to get patched out quickly in newer titles, but stuff like the AI and optimization for PS4/X1 will probably take a few months.

Last edited:

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Man, not sure if I should bother fighting for my cancelled Walmart Cyberpunk 2077 or just let it go until the PS5 version itself is $50. lol

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Man, not sure if I should bother fighting for my cancelled Walmart Cyberpunk 2077 or just let it go until the PS5 version itself is $50. lol
There's really not much of a reason to play this game right now. You will only be benefitted to wait. It'll be cheaper, less buggy, and maybe even upgraded for next gen.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Does "Purolator QuickShip" ships over the weekend? I assume no but just want to make sure... I have a PS5 on the way so it sure would be nice...

They do, but if you're talking about an item shipped via Best Buy, the receipt might say QuickShip despite the service not actually being that. At least that was my experience with my PS5 controller, my receipt said Purolator QuickShip with a weekend day delivery estimate, but the package itself said Puro Ground, and I got it on the Monday.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
They do, but if you're talking about an item shipped via Best Buy, the receipt might say QuickShip despite the service not actually being that. At least that was my experience with my PS5 controller, my receipt said Purolator QuickShip with a weekend day delivery estimate, but the package itself said Puro Ground, and I got it on the Monday.
Ok thanks! Well in my case it's the actual tracking on the Purolator website that says Quickship so I assume it is really using that. Thos it's 9pm on Friday and it still hasn't been picked up.

Oct 25, 2017
Worth getting the Sony XM4 NC headphones for $350 if I already have the XM3s? They're on sale at Canada Computers right now.

www.canadacomputers.com

Canada Computers | Best PC, Laptop, Gaming Gear, Printer, TV, Cables - Canada Computers & Electronics

The best deals on laptops, PC, game systems, components, small appliances, cables, and office supplies. Save more by shopping online or in-store!

What new features did they add? I heard you can pair multiple devices to them, not sure what else

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What new features did they add? I heard you can pair multiple devices to them, not sure what else
Multi device, palm the right side to temporarily mute and turn off NC, NC apparently is better, and the mic quality (worst part about XM3s) is improved. A bunch of other small features like a wearing detector that automatically powers them off when not being worn too.

Oct 25, 2017
Multi device, palm the right side to temporarily mute and turn off NC, NC apparently is better, and the mic quality (worst part about XM3s) is improved. A bunch of other small features like a wearing detector that automatically powers them off when not being worn too.

If you could sell your XM3's it might be worth it but I don't think that's enough of an improvement to just buy new ones

Do your XM3s have the cold weather defect?

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are you aware of the glitch though? If yours were manufactured after a certain date they'd be fine, I was able to get mine replaced under warranty :)
Ah, yeah, I've heard about the glitch but I didn't look too much into the DOM because I'm fairly certain I'll only be using them indoors and maybe on flights. But you make a good point I should do my due diligence if I plan on selling them.

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Worth getting the Sony XM4 NC headphones for $350 if I already have the XM3s? They're on sale at Canada Computers right now.

www.canadacomputers.com

Canada Computers | Best PC, Laptop, Gaming Gear, Printer, TV, Cables - Canada Computers & Electronics

The best deals on laptops, PC, game systems, components, small appliances, cables, and office supplies. Save more by shopping online or in-store!
Hrm, you missed the big sale on Black Friday when every single retailer had it on sale for the same price so it might come back on Boxing Day if you wanted to buy them somewhere else. For example people are getting them open box from Amazon for 270 because of all the returns.

I think at least in terms of audio quality people say they're the same as the XM3s, so it depends if you like the features.

I find the right earcup touch thing a bit unresponsive at times, so I'd almost rather have buttons and the microphone is still hot garbage compared to an actual V-Moda boompro mic, but I can see myself using these when the world goes back to normal as my "outdoor" headphones at least.

xKirbz

Apr 12, 2018
Getting my amazon express shipping copy of cyberpunk on Sunday. In Winnipeg. My hype has died due the user reviews, but I am too much of a fan of cyberpunk setting to cancel/return it. Plus, I'll be playing it on the ps5. Rip ps4 owners. 😂

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Just got an e-mail from Wal-Mart saying my in store pickup for Cyberpunk is on the move. ETA moved up from January 4 to December 23.

Really don't want to be going in to the store at that time though, anyone know how long Wal-Mart allows to pick up?

big_z

Nov 2, 2017

Dont fight. I'm annoyed my $50 xbox version shipped and i have to go to the store to do a return. Let me cancel orders that haven't shipped walmart!

By the time/if this game gets it's shit together it'll likely be on sale for less.

jetscanfly

Jan 19, 2018
Dont fight. I'm annoyed my $50 xbox version shipped and i have to go to the store to do a return. Let me cancel orders that haven't shipped walmart!

By the time/if this game gets it's shit together it'll likely be on sale for less.
For the future, I've had 100% success cancelling orders by using their chat support. The phone CSRs are mostly useless.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Wait and buy at anywhere other than Wal-Mart

Yeah I'm slowly resolving to just not go through all the bullshit. Itll be an extra year, but I'll probably get it for <$62 and I'll have the proper PS5 release.

Game looks and sounds great.. on PC.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was able to grab a ps5 from the amazon restock yesterday for my friend. Do they ship relatively quickly when they restock?
Depends on your location and how far you are away from a depot/if you are a prime member.

I bought one from the same restock yesterday and it's supposed to arrive on Sunday

Pitou

Oct 25, 2017
anyone else still waiting for best buy shipping email from the recent PS5 drop? had a pending charge since the 10th but no updates

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit... My PS5 tracking on Purolator went straight from "Label Created" at 9am this morning somewhere in Ontario to "On Vehicle for Delivery" here in Montreal 1h ago ago hahaha

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I had the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light LE arrive today, after being tied up in Richmond, BC by Canada Post since the 3rd. Meanwhile, the (close to $400) soundbar I ordered last month and shipped out on November 29th remains at "Picked up by Canada Post". This is stressful.

Sardello

Oct 30, 2017
Hi guys,

if someone is interested in Monster Hunter RISE, on Amazon there is an error and you can get the Deluxe version at the cost of the standard one.
Two items with same description and price, but with a different picture (standard vs deluxe)

Link 1 - Standard version
Link 2 - Deluxe version

I've ordered the one with the "deluxe picture" and I received it as per the picture.
Both items are shipped by Amazon.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.