• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure this dude is friends with several people I know. I live in BC and thought I knew most of the rappers in the area, but I guess not.

Oct 31, 2017
Unknown
Condolences to the wife, family and friends.
Glad no one else was hurt and that it appears he leaves no children without their father due to taking stupid, unnecessary risks.

Exile20

Oct 25, 2017
Seemed like the biggest mistake he made other than doing the stunt itself was hanging on. If he jumped off and let go he would have had enough time to pull the chute but I guess instincts kicked in and he held on for dear life. Damn, this is sad.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Condolences to those seeking suspense at this year's Darwin awards.

Last edited:

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Depends on what you mean by suffering. I would assume that knowing you're going to die shortly due to your own horrible decisions is a form of suffering.

Yeah, that would probably really suck. Some people do get the whole "life replay" thing, though, which can apparently be kind of nice.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Blame the safety provisions and wait till the full report comes out.

It's easy to scoff and say 'thats fucking stupid' and I hear you, but is it really any stupider than (say) Tom Cruise doing his own work on the side of a plane or cliff for a Mission Impossible flick?

Something safety wise fucked up. Whether that happened during or in the planning stages, that's to be determined. RIP man

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
I wonder if the pilot didn't account for the shift in weight or what. Maybe somebody/something on the opposite wing would have helped for balance.

Either way, at least he died trying to make something cool. Don't really get the negative comments; all of us will die and most of us will die for "stupid" reasons.

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
The year is almost over, the Darwin Awards are all but deci-

EagerAbsoluteGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Blame the safety provisions and wait till the full report comes out.

It's easy to scoff and say 'thats fucking stupid' and I hear you, but is it really any stupider than (say) Tom Cruise doing his own work on the side of a plane or cliff for a Mission Impossible flick?

Something safety wise fucked up. Whether that happened during or in the planning stages, that's to be determined. RIP man

I'm guessing Tom Cruise had safety precautions in place. Tom Cruise was also hanging to the side of a huge jet not a small prop plane that would actually need to be balanced. Small planes even a smaller bags need to be balanced.

Mudcrab

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
At first I read this as him being on a plane on the ground and thinking it was a freak fall, but he was in the goddamn air wearing a parachute! Absolute madness

Dec 31, 2017
Dude I thought it was a parked jetliner he was walking on and fell off of.

An actual flying cessna? That is the stupidest shit I've heard in a long time.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I read the title and thought "no way was the plane in flight", but of course it was

Oct 25, 2017
Well this was unnecessary and dumb.

Imagining if it were me, my final wish would be for them to use some of the footage in the video and finish it. I died for this shit, might as well put it to use to make my swan song one of the most metal music video endings ever.
But that might be a bit too morbid for folk.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the exact same thing. I thought he must have fallen a little weird to die from falling off a plane's wing when it was on the ground.

That is crazy.
I was thinking the same thing. Thought he fell awkward and landed on his neck or head. Even a short fall the wrong way can kill you. But nah

Smiles

Oct 27, 2017
that was poorly judged

I feel bad that someone died but please don't die doing stupid shit

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing Tom Cruise had safety precautions in place. Tom Cruise was also hanging to the side of a huge jet not a small prop plane that would actually need to be balanced. Small planes even a smaller bags need to be balanced.

Yeah bingo to all of that - but that's what I was kinda getting at

The safety and planning of it sounds absolutely fucked by the sounds of it, but a lot of people in here sound like they are scoffing at the concept of an accident happening when doing something for a media VT.

It's an unnecessary death but I don't blame the guy for wanting to put something artistic together

Shame on the directors and flight crew for approving this if it's as clear cut as it sounds

Turbo Tu-Tone

Oct 27, 2017
R.I.P., but this shit sounds like an outrageous skit from an unwritten Boondocks episode about white rappers.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
So he might've been fine if he just bailed and pulled his chute, but he panicked and tried to stay with the plane until it was too late. Such a senseless way to go.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
For fucks sake use a damned green screen people! Dont do stupid stuff like this. What a senseless death.