• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
FXE5jJkWQAA_G5h
Andy Wong said:
Capcom will be at San Diego Comic-Con 2022 from July 21-24! Play hands-on demos for Street Fighter 6, Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, and Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium. We'll also be hosting two panels, one for Street Fighter 6 and our trademark World of Capcom panel.

Street Fighter 6

You bring the shades. We'll bring the street. Play Street Fighter 6 at San Diego Comic-Con 2022 from July 21-24 or get in the rhythm of our other activities throughout the weekend. Find us at Booth #215! As the first public hands-on demo in North America, you'll get to play Luke, Jamie, Ryu, and Chun-Li in Versus Mode against the CPU or another player while experiencing the brand new Drive System – all in our Metro City-themed booth! Try out the new Real Time Commentator Feature where Vicious and Aru can be selected to provide commentary for your match.

Stop by our photo op where you can watch the live creation of digital graffiti from show opening until 1pm PT. Then strike a pose for the camera in front of the newly created graffiti with Street Fighter 6 backdrops until the end of the show. Do a Hadoken towards the camera or your best impression of Chun-Li's Lightning Legs! Post your photos on social media and make sure to tag us @StreetFighter and use the #StreetFighter6 hashtag.

Since you'll be stepping into a pocket of Metro City, graffiti artists will be tagging a section of the booth and displaying their work for all to see. There will be a different piece of art created each day of SDCC and the finished pieces will also be posted on our social channels.

Finally, a developer panel will be taking place where members of the development team will be delivering a deep dive into the revealed characters and provide more insight into how Street Fighter 6 is being developed. We'll also be hosting trivia during this panel where you can win some knockout prizes. Stay tuned for more information on the date and time of this panel.
Going by previous years where Capcom had an upcoming fighting game, expect a character reveal at the SF6 panel. Hopefully it's Kimberly, we've waited long enough to see her in action.

Source: Capcom

Last edited:

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I bet it'll be more than 1. I'm hyped.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Its nice to have confirmation of their attendance and a panel. I assume there won't be a livestream since its SDCC so I hope we get to see at least a recording of the panel in the future.

Onyxxx

Jun 21, 2022
I thought someone broke it down, that Capcom could reveal 2 characters per month( from their initial full sf6 reveal) and meet a Feb 2023 release schedule. That would be a nice steady stream of info, assuming that the spoiled roster are all in the base roster.
2 this month, 2 at Evo =sweet stuff...

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Yea, Ken at and a newcomer at Evo would be nice.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
IIRC Ken's new design and gameplay for SFV was revealed at SDCC, right? Hopefully it'll be Kimberly and him this time.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Might as well rip the "Is Reuben still voicing Ken?" bandage off as soon as possible. I wish they would, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. But if there's only one reveal, it should be Kimberly.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Great to see them there again. Last time I went to Comic Con, way back in 2006, they were there, so it was only right they return.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Nice Ill try and check it out while im there. I hope they have alot of stations to play normally they only have like 5-8 and a small amount of floor space.

MegaRockEXE

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
NVM i see what you mean
Needlessly confusing, I know. I'm just glad they're showing up to this. It means a lot to me considering how long it's been since my last time there and it being my first "real" convention experience and interacting with a big company.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Expect Ken to be there. He won't be a shoto, but he'll look incredible.

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
When's Evo? Is this after? We're expecting a possible character announcement at Evo. My guess it's either at Evo or SDCC but not both.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
When's Evo? Is this after? We're expecting a possible character announcement at Evo. My guess it's either at Evo or SDCC but not both.

There are at least 17 characters left to be officially revealed.

As mentioned above, Ken was revealed at SDCC 2015 in the lead up to SFV. Necalli was revealed at Evo 2015 like a week later.

No way we don't get something at both.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Seeing as this is a big casual event, I think we're also gonna get more info about world tour there.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
There are at least 17 characters left to be officially revealed.

As mentioned above, Ken was revealed at SDCC 2015 in the lead up to SFV. Necalli was revealed at Evo 2015 like a week later.

No way we don't get something at both.

For real. If they really wanted to, they could do a character reveal per month for a year...and still have 5 characters left to reveal assuming all those in that leak are part of the launch roster.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
What are the chances of there being anything RE in this "World of Capcom" panel?

Really unsure what it'll be just with that name.

Kreim

Dec 6, 2017
No mention of ghillie being playable. Oh well. Two character reveals would be wild though....