Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
RE4 switch if it has gyro controls could be one of the best versions of the game.
REmake uses the GameCube's pre rendered backgrounds, right? Should look pretty sharp on the switch screen

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do I really need another copy of RE4?

Rhetorical question, the answer is always yes. I'll buy it at a high price.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Of course they are lmao

Port 5 and 6 you cowards T_T

Resident Evil 4 on the go T_T

MERCENARIES ON THE GO, OH GOD HELP ME~

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
YES! Happy I didn't buy them on PS4. Will get them day 1 on switch (and I'm sure only digital in Europe)

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
Fucking amazing news, can't wait! Was waiting for RE4 on the move for a long time.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Switch is now only missing ports of games like Dragon's Crown or Vanquish or Catherine. With those three (plus RE5/RE6), i would probably not touch some of the old consoles. I still play Dragon's Crown from time to time and i haven't unistalled Vanquish fron my PC since forever!

Oct 25, 2017
I .............. expected the announcement to be in more Grande Fashion , like in a Nintendo Direct or something

But thats great anyway to ave these Titles on Switch

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
WTF! YES!

Thought you guys could have made my Halloween easier and released this month Capcom! I wanna play REmake on the go! :(

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ah OK I've calmed down a bit and it's also 0 and Remake too. Remake is cool and very good as well. Couldn't really get into 0 on PS4.

Buy finally RE4! Like a lot of things Capcom it's quite a bit later than ideal but I won't be complaining come release day too much lol.

Exciting news.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Their ports of Rev and Rev2 were fantastic, and I think they're some of the best looking games on the system. Despite RE4 being the game I've played through more than any other in existence, I'll still grab that day one.

Oct 25, 2017
Fkn yessss! Haven't played RE4 in so long I'm ready to replay. Also never played the other RE's so I'll probably check them out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.