IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Live look at Jawmuncher when he reads this thread and it's filled with everyone joking about not clicking on Dino Crisis:
homelander-cinema.gif

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Everyone, only vote for Dino Crisis and Okami. We don't want to split their resources!

megamanofnumbers

ā–² Legend ā–²
Banned
Apr 28, 2022
A little insulting that SF, RE, and MH are on that list. Cacpcom is going to make games for those until the acknowledgeable heat death of the universe, so why bother?

With that said I'm certain DMC will win, being the most widely recognized mainstream thing on that list besides the Big 3.

All I want is an english translation of Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi, is that so much to ask for?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
A little insulting that SF, RE, and MH are on that list. Cacpcom is going to make games for those until the acknowledgeable heat death of the universe, so why bother?

With that said I'm certain DMC will win, being the most widely recognized mainstream thing on that list besides the Big 3.

All I want is an english translation of Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi, is that so much to ask for?
Are they not supposed to put their biggest titles on the "What brands do you like?" question? Come on now, this is not a competition.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Yes I will register another bullshit throwaway user id just to say Dino Crisis sucks, thank you capcom

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
thanks, answered that if they ever do anything dino crisis me and everyone i know will never purchase another capcom product ever again

also asked for AA7 and AAI2 localized in english

RealTravisty

Mar 29, 2018
I did my part! I asked for Samurai Heroes to be available on modern consoles, a translation of 4 + Sumeragi and Masamune and Yukimura for a future VS fighter! I'm greedy as fuck and I don't care!

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
I would love to see Onimusha come back, but I have no clue what the right way to do that would be. What the hell would a modern Onimusha 4 even look like? Would it go back to the horror roots or continue on in the direction of 3+ and be more of a Sekiro-style action game? How could it be better than Sekiro?

I guess I would like to see them try.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I would love to see Onimusha come back, but I have no clue what the right way to do that would be. What the hell would a modern Onimusha 4 even look like?

like the first part of the path of the goddess trailer
which is why everyone thought it was onimusha

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
How was the onimusha HD release generally received? I platinumed it last month, and it's one of my favourite series of all time, but you'd figure we'd have onimusha 2 HD by now if they were happy with its performance.

Keiriks

Omicron Persei 8 Logic
Aug 19, 2021
ReykjavĆ­k, Iceland
bls mister cap-com I need a new Sengoku Basara...... the musou king must return

How was the onimusha HD release generally received? I platinumed it last month, and it's one of my favourite series of all time, but you'd figure we'd have onimusha 2 HD by now if they were happy with its performance.

iirc they were not happy with its performance

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
No Final Fight or Captain Commando? Captain Commando can be revived either as a 2D beat em up or an over the top wacky 3D action melee brawler. Like DMC with fists.