• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali

Jun 13, 2022 at 6:00 PM

Did a search, saw no thread... Looks like LatAm announced it first?

35 minutes of information on already announced games

USA's tweet up

Last edited by a moderator:

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yes!
smug.png

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
With how dreadful the last one was I might not even bother watching. Since they say already announced I don't think a new Mega Man is on the table here.

OP
OP
Porygon

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
Ah damn, time is wrong, can a mod update with the correct time?

Also, USA announcement is up

EDIT: Ah, I can change the title myself :P

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe some RE8 dlc news?

With how dreadful the last one was I might not even bother watching. Since they say already announced I don't think a new Mega Man is on the table here.

I mean last time they specifically said what they were going to show and people still worked themselves up lol.

Waxy

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully we get info on the next Gen upgrades for 2,3 and 7. Looking forward to replaying them. Give us that shadowdrop capcom.

Also hopefully Gammoth for Sunbreak!

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Previously announced games only? Where do they plan on announcing Dragon's Dogma 2 and Rockman Taisen...

NoobSauceG7

Feb 7, 2022
The one last year was basically just trailers from the other events, I am not hopeful for anything big, but of course would be pleasantly surprised.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
I have to imagine that Village DLC will finally make an appearance here. Will literally be almost a year to the day that it was announced. Could also go for an update on the visual upgrades for RE7-2-3

Rappy

Oct 28, 2017
Considering what they have announced now and what they had before is significantly different, I don't get the sentiment. And there's still a chance for more stuff even if they are small. But yes, don't tune in if all you're hoping for is Mega Man.

Ricky

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the could announce some new stuff at Summer Game Fest and then discuss it more at their showcase?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Announcement at MS' conference and gameplay at Capcom Showcase
BELIEVE

Dragons-Dogma-10th-Artwork_05-23-22.jpg

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
What if they announce new games at keighly's thing or the xbox event, so when this airs next monday they've been previously announced.

BELIEVE

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
This thing sucked last year. But there's some games that exist that people are super excited about and haven't released yet.

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
A full Jamie and/or Kimberly trailer would be sweeeet.

Edit: guess I'll keep expectations very low