UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wish they would saved her going all binary.

But I'm happy I got to see her in the "hero" suit.

Is it on the level of avengers infinity war trailer no, but holy shit am I gonna be there opening night

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
thanks op for posting a youtube link and not a twitter link :)

I don't know much about Captain Marvel or the Kree, I will be going in with an open mind

Dec 12, 2017
marvel1asihx.gif

Is she on the RTD? :O

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
Interesting to see all these middling opinions. I thought the trailer was great and feel like the angle they're taking on her origin is actually pretty interesting as it allows for some speculation.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Not much to go on, but the cast and visuals look killer.

This might be the most Kinographic MCU flick since the first Cap

Eulala

Aug 8, 2018
I love that she punches a grandma without much Skrull shapeshifting context in the trailer.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
whats with the helmet/mohawk comments? Are they a big thing in the comics?

Considering this is going to be pretty much an unknown character, I think they did a decent job - show the younger Fury and coulson for audience familiarity, tie in to the pager from IW, talk briefly about her not knowing where she came from, plus random super powers and I think that sets the scene decently well for a teaser

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, not a great trailer, but I assume they're saving the interesting stuff for the full one later on.

Kinda worried they'll be spending a lot of time on Earth with SHIELD, which I really well-trod ground, and not enough in space with a team of badass alien shock troopers. But, again, that might just be a "first teaser" type thing.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how much the Blockbuster rights costed, cause no way did BB pay for product placement

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know what some of ya'll are talking about, I thought the trailer was wonderful

pestul

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say that marvel really has this de-aging thing down. Both Nick and Phil look fantastic.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Sadly that was very ... bland for the most part.

Nick Fury and Coulson are my things I'm most excited about. Brie's delivery seemed odd.

Landing in a blockbuster is the best way to reveal its in the 90s.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I know nothing about Captain Marvel, but I love Brie Larsen and that was a neat trailer. Looking forward to it.