Rn4CMtb.png

Price: F2P w/in-app purchases
Genre: Head-to-head football simulation
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese
Developer: KLab Games

App Store
Google Play
Promo Video
Tokyo, Japan – December 5, 2017 – KLab Inc., a leader in online mobile games, released Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team worldwide on Tuesday, December 5 (UTC+9). The head-to-head football simulation game based on the world-famous Captain Tsubasa series is now available for download in the App Store® and Google Play™ in over 135 countries and regions around the globe.* The game offers robust multilingual support, giving players the option to play in six languages—English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese.
KLab PR

m5cNoQg.png

mFETxq1.png

gC47pm6.png

Launch Campaign
  • Free SSR Tsubasa Ozara The Ball is My Best Friend and 25 Dreamballs straight to your gift box
  • 10 Dreamballs in total by logging in from Dec 5 to 20
  • Clear 20 missions for an SR or above ticket until Dec 20
  • Appearance rates for SSR Tsubasa Ozora Champion of Nankatsu and SSR Kojiro Hyuga Invincible Ace Striker increased
  • One time offer of guaranteed SSR if you do a 50 Dreamball Transfer (gacha in this game is called Transfer)
  • Power up player event
Some neat stuff from KLab's Games Station

Demonstrating that the Tutorial Transfer can be retried until you're satisfied
Matt and Mark going head-to-head in an online match

Beginner Tips
  • As the video above demonstrates you can retry the Tutorial Transfer as much as you like so aim for SSR Diaz or SSR Kaltz.
  • Play through the Story Mode to get to 50 Dreamballs and do the guaranteed SSR Transfer

Last edited:

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I remember playing the nes game with my cousins and the ball piercing the net was the hypest shit ever. With my limited interest in sports i still licked Tsubasa, i'll still get hype for a Fallrückzieher whenever that happens in real life.

Twentieth

Oct 26, 2017
Hope this is better than that Saint Seiya mobile game worldwide release. It's been literally unplayable since launch.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I remember an arcadey football games based on Captain Tsubasa for either the PSX or PS2, it was amazing so I wish this played more like that :(

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Did Tsubasa ever get released in NA? I know it it's popular everywhere else, but I think the west only got it through the olympics.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nice look, animations could be better. Shame it's not an arcade football game though.

In this particular game, I'm glad that this is an RPG, like has always been.

An arcade game will not represent that well the absurdity and longevity of a regular captain tsubasa match

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Yay! Played it for the last 2 hours and so far it's fun. But it seems like there will be a lot of pay-2-win later on with all the league rewards. Pls tell me that you have a chance to get the "free" SSR characters that you can exchange without any problems. :/

Small beginner tip:
You can reroll your first pull as much as you like till you get the character you want! Seems like people recommend to go with SSR Diaz or with SSR Kaltz. Latter because good DMs are rare in this game.

Al3x1s

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Greece
an RPG, like has always been
Huh? It's an anime. And does this really have such long matches anyway? The absurdity can be done in a more sports-like approach.

And is this really an RPG? That could be nice I guess, like Inazuma Eleven, but I thought it's a PVP focused gatcha thing from the looks of it.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
And the salt is already here...

Started with a SSR Diaz and got him again on my guaranteed 50 dream ball pull.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Huh? It's an anime. And does this really have such long matches anyway? The absurdity can be done in a more sports-like approach.

And is this really an RPG? That could be nice I guess, like Inazuma Eleven, but I thought it's a PVP focused gatcha thing from the looks of it.

Captain Tsubasa is an anime
The videogames that have came from it has been since the NES days and from the most part RPG's. They were developed by Tecmo and are way better that anyone could believe

WeaselKing

Oct 27, 2017
Giving this one a shot and re-rolled for SSR Diaz. It's the first time I've seen a gacha game provide unlimited re-rolls without having to uninstall, so that's a big plus on my book.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
apparently this 2 units are the ones we should aim for

Workman - Hermann Kaltz /// Argentina's pride - Juan Diaz

no idea if you can get them from the first pull (that ou can reroll as many times as you want)

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
got a SSR tsubasa but that probably was dumb because it looks like he's part of the launch rewards
My SSR pull has far better stats than the gift Tsubasa.

apparently this 2 units are the ones we should aim for

Workman - Hermann Kaltz /// Argentina's pride - Juan Diaz

no idea if you can get them from the first pull (that ou can reroll as many times as you want)
Got Kaltz... not once, but twice and exchanged him for an SSR. XD

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
On the first pull with endless rerolls you wanna go for either:

Diaz(SSR) because he is the best offensive Midfielder and has a S-Rank Shot.

or Kaltz(SSR) because DMF SSR units are rare compared to FW/OMF units and it might be a while until you pull another one.

You can and should get one of those from your first roll.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
I loved the Tsubasa game on NES, and really liked how Blitzball in Final Fantasy X was directly inspired by it. If this game is anything like that, it'll be nice to have on the phone despite the probable f2p bullshit.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Never played the original, but this is super Blitzball-y.

And super hyphy. God damn the music and animations.

LeonSPBR

Oct 25, 2017
My game isn't working... I'm trying to put my team name and any word I write is banned. Any one is having the same problem??

Rymuth

Oct 26, 2017
Hey man we ain't that crazy to spend our dough on MT. You want to get your cash from ads, we cool with that.
There was this kid who spent $6000 on Jurassic World as well as that one Saudi guy who spent $1 million on clash of clans.

All they need is one whale and they're set for life!