• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.cardsagainsthumanitysavesamerica.com/

It's 2017, and the government is being run by a toilet. We have no choice: Cards Against Humanity is going to save America.

There's no time for questions—now is the time to act. You give us $15, and we'll send six America-saving surprises right to your doorstep. It will be fun, it will be weird, and if you voted for Trump, you might want to sit this one out.

JFkIQ2S.png

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THIS?
This is our holiday promotion, Cards Against Humanity Saves America. You'll pay us $15 right now, and we'll send you six surprises in December.
WHAT ARE THE SIX SURPRISES?
The nature of a surprise is that it surprises you when it occurs.
WHAT ARE YOU SAVING AMERICA FROM?
Injustice, lies, racism, the whole enchilada.
YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DO ONE OF THESE COMPLICATED HOLIDAY PROMOTIONS AGAIN.
We're liars, just like the president.
I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU'RE GETTING POLITICAL. WHY DON'T YOU JUST STICK TO CARD GAMES?
Why don't you stick to seeing how many Hot Wheels cars you can fit up your asshole?
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY GIFTS?
Throughout the month of December you will receive a veritable bukkake of surprises. Get ready.
I DON'T LIVE IN THE US OR CANADA. CAN I STILL SIGN UP?
No. This is Cards Against Humanity Saves America, not Cards Against Humanity Saves The Dumb Country You Live In.
I'D LIKE TO CANCEL MY ORDER.
We'd like to cancel the 2016 election, but neither of us is going to get what we want.
CAN I GIVE THIS AS A GIFT?
Sure. Just put in their address instead of yours. We won't tell them it's from you.
ARE THESE SURPRISES GOING TO EMBARRASS ME OR THE THE PERSON WHO'S GETTING THEM?
The surprises contain no sexual content, graphic violence, or footage of Donald Trump watching Russian prostitutes urinate on a bed Obama slept in. They do have some naughty words, though.
I WANT TO GIVE THIS AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT. WILL THE GIFTS ARRIVE ON THE EXACT DATE I NEED THEM? CAN I EXPEDITE SHIPPING?
We can't control the exact dates and there's no expedited shipping.
CAN I USE AN APO OR FPO ADDRESS?
Unfortunately, we can't ship these gifts to APO or FPO addresses. Please forgive us, or use someone else's domestic address.
IS CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT NOW?
We're just being regular correct.

Save my country if old.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Aww damn was I first or you?

Ill happily have the mods delete my topic if ya beat me lol

Yours has better formatting anyways :p

Status
Not open for further replies.