Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Shits aight

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Thrash tier

Votes: 73 79.3%

• Total voters

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
At this point, Glen Powell as Cyclops is the only thing I feel incredibly strongly about now that Lance Reddick is gone.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
Newcomers, but knowing Disney they'll just keep dragging the old cast back for nostalgia grabs.

SteveByDesign

Banned
Sep 11, 2019
images
jared-keeso-wolverine-fan-art-1279257.jpg

I think it works.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I think Keeso could do it, but I want to see a bit before getting behind it.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
I just don't get what people see in Radcliffe that make them think he'd be a good Wolverine
Probably because he's short and put on a ton of muscle.

But really, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who wants to be in another big franchise. Especially one like Disney who will want him to come back again and again, when Dan was already declining to do so for HP at Universal Studios.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Timothee Chalamet as Gambit
Mariah Carey as Storm
Ryan Gosling as Professor X
Vin Diesel as Magneto
Oscar Isaac as Wolverine
ScarJo as Jean Gray
Idris Elba as Cyclops

Directed by.... Zack Snyder

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I still stand by my choice for Beast.

Funny. Smart. The ability to be sinister if he wanted to be. Goofy cartoony nerd voice. Can be CGI since man has a career outside of acting.

jordan-peele-first-black-winner-of-best-original-screenplay-oscars-2018.jpg

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
Arguably the most important selections for the long-term survival/health of the MCU. Who would you cast as the X-Men? Feige is probably feeling immense pressure to cast correctly, but here are some of my choices. What are yours?

Jensen Ackles as Cyclops (might be too old tho, whatever, this is hollywood baby)

Rebecca Ferguson as Jean Grey

Jodie Turner Smith as Storm

MV5BOGJiOTJhYzYtMDY1OS00MjQzLWExN2MtNjEzMmExMGI5YjliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTAyMDgxODQ@._V1_.jpg

Matt Berry as Beast

Christoph Waltz as Nightcrawler

Mark Strong as Xavier

Viggo Mortensen as Magneto

Wolverine - Cast an unknown that auditions well.

Good luck Feige goddamn.
More like Old Men X.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
I'd be down to retain some of the Fox cast.

Fassbender, McAvoy, Lawrence - they all worked great imo

apstyl

Oct 25, 2017
David Oyelowo as Professor X
Coleman Domingo as Magneto
Mike Faist as Cyclops
Nell Tiger Free as Jean Grey
Cynthia Erivo as Storm
Stephanie Hsu as Jubilee
Jeremy Allen White as Wolverine
Glen Powell as Gambit
Rachel Sennot as Rogue

Make Magento as genocide survivor from Rwanda, and ProfX an activist - à la DeRay Mckesson.
Faist is hot off Chellengers, and TigerFree was stellar in First Omen.
Make Wolverine a warrior who is goes from conflict to conflict, and when the film catches up with him, he's on the frontlines of the equivalent of the War in Ukraine - contextualizing his signature blue and yellow color scheme.
Glen Powell is pure charisma, and I would say Sydney Sweeney for Rogue, but that pairing has already happened in Anyone But You. Sennot may not gel with Powell, but I think she can pull it off.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, Matt Berry as Beast is pretty inspired. Jodie Turner-Smith as Storm is also a good pick and Mark Strong is a long time solid fan cast for Prof X. Most of your other picks are little too old for my liking though Jensen Ackles as Cyclops would be pretty good if we're going adult for most of the main cast instead of teenager. I always go back and forth on whether or not they should be a teen team or be adults with a history for the MCU.

I do have to +1 top Zec Efron as Wolverine mostly because I want short Wolverine.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
I've said it before and I'll say it again, D'Pharaoh Woon-A-Tai as Wolverine. Make him indigenous Canadian.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Anna Cathcart should be Jubilee. And then either Robert Sheehan or Matt Berry should be Morph.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
For some reason the idea of Walter Goggins playing Mr. Sinister popped into my brain the other day and now I'm super disappointed it'll never happen.
Someone please find the 90's wizard casting
Oh god, those were the worst...

"Hey! Dolph Lundgren is a muscular guy with a flattop who played a Russian that one time, clearly he's the best possible choice in all of hollywood to play Collossus!"