Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

Yass kitty girl, work it
3KjV.gif

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
when i saw this on twitter the other day the headline said it was a Turkish fashion show .__.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know the models were allowed to scratch at the other models clothes while they passed each other.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
From what I know about Istanbul, this isn't that odd. That a cat got on the cat walk and it happened to be in Instanbul of all places made the most sense.

In the documentary, you can see thst cats go where they please in the city. Sleep around in shops or wherever. They only get shooed away if they start eating the merchandise like in a market.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely would've stopped to play with and pick up the kitty. But that may be why I never made it as a model. That, or I never tried. Or I'm not attractive enough.

ldcommando

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Those wondering about cats in instanbul, watch kedi. It's a great documentary on the subject .

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Hahahaha <3 That cat gives no fucks. And neither did the models, kinda funny. Even the one lady whose legs got attacked pretended nothing was happening.

Oof course it's in Istanbul, checks out.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, when I visited, I saw fishemen feeding local cats with parts of thier catch.

Not sure if there's a religious connection due to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) having pet cats.

Rondras

Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Was in Turkey where they made a statue of a cat that would always sit in the same bench?

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Had a couple cats running around in the mosque recently~~~

It's so fucking hilarious when one of them attempts to climb onto someone in the middle of prayers, lol