jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017

http://cemu.info/
Dumping guide: http://compat.cemu.info/wiki/Getting_Started

4k downsampled screenshots. Game has some built in AA which muddies the image quality, waiting for a mod to remove it (which is fairly common).

maeLGIJ.jpg

hPSexqm.jpg

tIGGe6K.jpg

Ge0force

Self-requested ban.
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Those screens look excellent! My deepest respect to the Cemu devs, playing BOTW and DK: Tropical Freeze in 1440p is truly amazing!

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, after I finish dumping my copy into my PC, my WiiU has no usage what so ever. This was the one game that made me keep it plugged in.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
I have this game, an unmodded wiiu and a powerful PC. What's the easiest way for me to play the game with the uncensored/restoration mod?

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
This remind me we don't know what the dev team is working on these days. Maybe a sequel or a new Devil Survivor.

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
Awesome. Getting an uncut version of this game is what prompted me to hack my Wii U to begin with, but the horrific load times as a result of that (and dungeons that I weren't really liking) kinda soured me on the game a bit and I quit to play something else. If it's good on my PC (and it plays the uncut fan version), I might just go back to it.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This remind me we don't know what the dev team is working on these days. Maybe a sequel or a new Devil Survivor.

They helped on making Radiant Historia Perfect Chronicle on 3ds

Now it's either they are on board on SMTV or making a Golden VER of this on switch or possibly DeSu for switch

But keep on mind AVEX was auditioning for a RPG game and used covers of song from #FE for auditioners to Sing

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
It looks amazing. I wonder if it could be modded to make the Session animations skippable; then it'd be an even more definitive-er edition.

How does The Wonderful 101 run on CEMU, out of interest?

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Please define playable. Is there notable bug in the current build?

Xenoblade X has been playable for quite some time, but the purple textures bug renders it unplayable for most.

Cidstyles

Oct 25, 2017
I skipped it on WiiU and let my console "temporaly" with my nieces since I got the Switch, but now I really want to try it on my PC.

Hope there was not too much speculation to raise the price of this game :(

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EcstaticConstantJaeger-max-14mb.gif

I'm so excited to play this game at a high resolution. This one deserves it.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Awesome. Getting an uncut version of this game is what prompted me to hack my Wii U to begin with
Same here.

I actually finaly got back to the game like a week ago because I was kind of giving up on playing it on Cemu, guess I'll transfere my save from my Wii U like I did for Xenoblade X.
Better IQ really does wonders to all those game.

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It's not perfect btw so don't expect that, there are some issues with sound where the music sounds like an old record after a while (crackling) and some cutscenes have some weird camera angles with the camera being stuck in characters from time to time but that's pretty much all i could find on bugs.

Spaltazar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's not perfect btw so don't expect that, there are some issues with sound where the music sounds like an old record after a while (crackling) and some cutscenes have some weird camera angles with the camera being stuck in characters from time to time but that's pretty much all i could find on bugs.

well its only gonna get better from here on out

hopper7

Oct 27, 2017
This is good to know, I still have my SE wrapped cause I don't like to play with the wii u pad. Now all I need is a pc capable of running this.

wouldn't mind double dipping if it comes for switch though

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i used to make fun of this game

and then i played it

now i dont make fun of it, but i do think it is not very good and in some parts is actively bad

but it has a few hours of interesting game in it at least

Oct 25, 2017
I won the LE of TMS and never played it........ I might eventually on my PC if it never gets a Switch port.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
Is "playable" here the standard emulator compatibility list version of "playable" which means that the emulator won't crash but there's various issues like sound popping, graphical glitches, etc? Or is it actually playable, i.e. at baseline parity with the game on console + any potential enhancements?

I guess that answers that.

OP
OP
jediyoshi

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Bought a Trap Team starter kit and now picked this up just for the figures. This is a dangerous road.

v5rDVgu.png

Is "playable" here the standard emulator compatibility list version of "playable" which means that the emulator won't crash but there's various issues like sound popping, graphical glitches, etc? Or is it actually playable, i.e. at baseline parity with the game on console + any potential enhancements?

The compatibility rating you're looking for is 'Perfect', 'Playable' in compat listings usually just means you can finish it and it runs at a reasonable speed.