• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
One of the student council peeps is missing (the tall one with the eye patch who claimed they were chainsawman at the press conference)

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Fami being comic relief over these past few chapters keeps suggesting that she won't end up being the big bad after all.

I went from suggesting Fujimoto could be nominated for an Oscar if the Look Back movie is good, to greatly enjoying Denji being stomped in the nuts twice this chapter. The duality of man(ga).

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of really good page-turn moments in this chapter lol. The girl on TV talking about an idol and not the chainsaw man attacks, Denji nonchalantly waking up and asking about Asa's arm, Denji getting suddenly kicked in the balls (twice!)

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Before it was revealed that they were all in Fami's safehouse apartment, I thought they were just watching TV at the prison and was thinking "why are they doing that there?"

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
One of the funniest chapters in the manga, and with it the very sudden ending of the prison arc (I love the hectic pacing of part 2 goddam).

Nail finding Denji attractive kinda threw me off; like, I know it's a devil and all, but I need my boy Denji to stop being hit on by adults already.

Katana finally had his revenge (though he will never have his revenge on Aki and I find that absolute hilarious and dark).

The entire first half critiquing the media might be one of my favourite segments in this manga filled with incredible moments. Just the entire juxtaposition of wars casually breaking out all over the place and no one talking about it while everyone is glued to celeb scandals. Reminds me of a few chapters back and talking about how everyone just quickly returns back to their daily lives after the chaos of the chainsaw man church broke out.

Nayuta is missing and so is Fire Devil. I am officially letting go of my theory that Reze was in the prison, but I am not giving up on the one that Fire Devil is the original Fakesaw Man.

Now to see what the next arc is.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Waking up and getting your dick kicked twice in 1 minute is crazy

Denji needs to get his shit together and find Nayuta asap, he's dropping the ball really hard as her guardian/brother~

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
GOAT page

SPOILER_image.png

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
SPOILER_IMG_1077.png

This made me laugh out loud. Lol.

Curious if Denji actually fights any of these people. A Katana/CSM round 3 would be fun.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Denji has to be confused as hell, this is quite the group to wake up to. Really funny chapter lmao

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Katana Man kicking Denji in the balls is the funniest shit ever. Had to hold myself back from laughing out loud.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Very glad to see Denji in one piece again. Even if his balls have seen better days.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY7qOwaZEqw

Yeah the thing with Asa is she isn't a real hybrid, she's a fiend. Fiends don't really have the same type of healing factor that Hybrids do, so they can't regrow their limbs.

Yeah Fiends a normally devils possessing a corpse, but whatever Yoru did ended up technically reviving Asa. But to become a hybrid she'd essentially need Yoru to surrender herself and become her new heart.
Power was able to heal but i guess ot could just being the blood devil and she's not sharing a body

What was Makima again a full on devil that looks human or a fiend because she could

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, she also claimed the lives of like 5% of the US population or something, right? Not for her own "immortality," but iirc a deal for something Gun Devil related?

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I don't feel safe with these people!

Hilarious fucking chapter. This cast is ridiculous.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
I hate to say it, but nothing in that little prison escape hit dramatically or emotionally. Fujimoto did really well with the humor, but in past arcs he's had hilarious moments mixed in with all the other good stuff. The art was super rough and basic as well, as others have noticed.
I'm still enjoying reading every week of course, but I hope Fujimoto steps it up again soon. Maybe he needs a long break.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I hate to say it, but nothing in that little prison escape hit dramatically or emotionally. Fujimoto did really well with the humor, but in past arcs he's had hilarious moments mixed in with all the other good stuff. The art was super rough and basic as well, as others have noticed.
I'm still enjoying reading every week of course, but I hope Fujimoto steps it up again soon. Maybe he needs a long break.

I think Part 2 is okay but it's definitely not as good as Part 1 for me. Part 1 was just non stop crazy shit. I've been a bit let down with it since the Aquarium arc ended. It felt like things were just getting started a couple chapters ago and then a time jump happened.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anything in the prison escape was really supposed to hit dramatically or emotionally. The focus was pretty much entirely on the comedy