• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Where I can buy digital credit to spend on US PSN and eShop? I know a few stores but they don't allow people outside the US to purchase stuff :/

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
Buy from Amazon.com, then you don't have to pay anything on top.

I still have my old US address on it I can use as a billing address, but I know some guys here in the UK who just use a random address they picked.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Buy from Amazon.com, then you don't have to pay anything on top.

I still have my old US address on it I can use as a billing address, but I know some guys here in the UK who just use a random address they picked.
You mean you didn't live inside of a random Gamestop in Maryland where there's no tax by crazy random happenstance?

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
Sorted the Switch 'problem', by changing the country of my main account. I can buy games with my card and PayPal on other European eShops.
Got Sonic Mania for about €10 and Rocket League for €13.50!

Russia FTW \o/

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Cheapest Switch bundles? My friend is looking to bite finally :D Preferably with Mario Kart.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Cheapest Switch bundles? My friend is looking to bite finally :D Preferably with Mario Kart.
Only small savings, but £349 for Neon Switch + Two selected games (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Zelda, Mario Odyssey and a few more to choose from) at Tesco Direct.

Nintendo UK store also has the system with one game and a system travel case for £329.

System + MK8D £319 at Smyths Toys.

Nothing that really compares to Black Friday or other recent Tesco deals, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
did Dragon Quest Builders ever go below £20 on PS4? game seems to have silently disappeared, was hoping to get a cheap £10 copy like i did with heroes

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
can someone explain to me what's the deal with Horizon: Zero Dawn complete edition?

I know it came out in europe at the beginning of December so I was looking to buy it from an online story, like I usually do. In Germany, it's apparently sold out in most places and those who sell it have it at around 60 euros (I remember Sony saying the retail price would be lower but I am not sure now)...

amazon.co.uk, has it at around 38 pounds with delivery so I think I will go with that.

are better options for people in Germany?

(EDIT= I missed some options on my first search, it's not rare)

Last edited:

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
can someone explain to me what's the deal with Horizon: Zero Dawn complete edition?

I know it came out in europe at the beginning of December so I was looking to buy it from an online story, like I usually do. In Germany, it's apparently sold out in most places and those who sell it have it at around 60 euros (I remember Sony saying the retail price would be lower but I am not sure now)...

amazon.co.uk, has it at around 38 pounds with delivery so I think I will go with that.

£33.85 + £1.29 shipping at base.com. https://www.base.com/Games/Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Complete-Edition-PS4/HZDCEPS4/product.htm

Sturoboros

Oct 27, 2017
With Lost Legacy still under £12 on CDKeys I want to make the jump, but it's been a while since I used my US PSN account. I had that on PS3, tied to an Entropay account (I don't believe that method still works) but will the US account still work on my PS4 for me to redeem the code?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017

i noticed this with Bloodborne GOTY, they didn't print many copies and it went oop for a bit and after a while it came back in print and i don't think i've seen it soldout since, i think Sony tend to give low prints to smaller games or complete re-releases because another title Matterfall has been a pain in the butt to get here unless i want to import an asian or USK version

Copons

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom / Italy
So, about this whole Switch store switch, should I be concerned of anything, such as language and whatnot?
Say, I change from the UK store to the Norwegian one to get Overcooked for a couple quids less, then back to the UK. As long as my card or PayPal is accepted, will I be ok?

FantasticMrSnake

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, you can switch back after the purchase, just make sure that you pay the game and don't leave any remaining credit on your account (only could happen topping up with pre pay cards)

Benedict

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Somebody else been able to get on to thegamecollection.net?
Been trying a couple of days but the webpage won't load. Tried on both Chrome and IE Edge. Both their Facebook and Twitter accounts seem to have been inactive since December 22nd.

Copons

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom / Italy
Yes, you can switch back after the purchase, just make sure that you pay the game and don't leave any remaining credit on your account (only could happen topping up with pre pay cards)

Thanks, worked like a charm!
(Except for the fact that it requires to input the password every time I change the account country, which is not convenient with my password-manager-generated one...)

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cmon Sony, some UK PSVR deals please. I almost imported the $199 Amazon PSVR deal until I read it was the old model headset. Releasing PSVR without HDR passthrough was one of the dumbest things Sony has done in a while.

Oct 25, 2017
What's the best price for a digital version of Xenoblade 2? It's my birthday tomorrow so I decided to get myself a little something (despite having a huge backlog lol).

Cloudboy

Dec 14, 2017
I'm waiting for the PS4 Pro to go on sale. If it hasn't been on sale today, what is the likelyhood of it going on sale in the near future?

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I got The Division Gold Edition off PSN for £25 today, down from £73! Contains a season pass for all 3 DLC; bunch of random outfits, etc.

Dash Kappei

Nov 1, 2017
1 month of Live Gold and 1 month of Game Pass at 1€ until January 3rd if you're not currently subbed.

Grabbed Cuphead for €10,30 and Resident Evil 7 for €16,50 off the Turk Store.
Both Play Anywhere (X/PC). (Thanks Shiggy!)

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know the cheapest Nier Automata is going for on PS4 at the moment? Why is this game gold dust.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Cheapest Splatoon 2 deal?
Not seeing any great deals, cheapest is £41.85 on Simplygames and Base.com, possibly £1-2 cheaper on amazon.fr if you have free shipping. (Imo worth having it digital for quick access, but that's just me. :))

Anyone know the cheapest Nier Automata is going for on PS4 at the moment? Why is this game gold dust.
Black Friday happened (~£24), seems to be out of stock in a lot of places since.

Majora85

Nov 21, 2017
The Black Friday deals were so much better than anything I've seen in these Boxing Day sales, both in terms of console bundles and game prices. Hell, Argos' game prices over Black Friday alone were sspectacular. Really feels like Black Friday week is the sales period to look out for these days.