• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't the news be there are plans? I didn't know there were any rumblings about him returning.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
denzel-relieved.gif

Thank the Spectre.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As long as there is Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Harley Quinn etc. the Snyderverse is alive in a way.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Even as someone who liked a couple of his earlier movies, I think it's healthiest for all involved to just move on to different stuff.

ChY6Zt1WIAAKuAn.jpg

JFQoOdy.png

View: https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/1297246597974077441

From his outlines for future JL movies:

The Riddler raises a gun but points it at his own head. "Time to solve the last riddle…" Blamm! Batman's shocked as Riddler kills himself.

After Superman leaves, Bruce and Lois argue — Bruce knows she's pregnant. Lois ends the argument by telling Bruce, "You're not the father."

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
At least he got to have his version finally be released even if those final 10 minutes were never going to amount to anything.

Wished he would've said that Ezra and Amber Heard are gone too.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN! THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO TRICK US! FLY HIGH, SNYDERGANG, PAPA IS COMING TO DELIVER THE GOODS! #RELEASETHESNYDERSEQUEL #BORGLIFE
60f3bbe2d5e76a9e7eb7ca39457d28e2.gif

CrispOptimisticCirriped-max-1mb.gif

PerkyDisloyalEider-max-1mb.gif

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't there still sequels/spin-offs coming out for Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman etc.? I thought those were in the Snyder-verse.
I'm guessing the Snyder Cut represents the universe Snyder was aiming for (with 3 JL movies instead of the 1) and they are rolling with the universe and Justice League timeline that saw theatrical release.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better start a new totally organic social media campaign to bring him back.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
No shit, why the hell would they want to continue that botched universe attempt. Reboot the whole thing. Recast Wonder Woman etc.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they do a completely fresh start with new actors and everything. They already have an in with this new Batverse they are developing.

edit: I'd still prefer stuff to be standalone and no more universe/team up shenanigans.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
It's super weird that people are still trying to get him back when it should be obvious that the bridges are beyond burned. Also, his connected DC movies have been varying ranges of contentious and have underperformed at the box office, so even if there wasn't much bad blood WB would not want to go back to him.

I'm ultimately just glad ZS Justice League got to be a thing. I was really happy with how it turned out, and it almost feels like it was a fluke that it came about into existence at all. It's misguided to me that people should be demanding more when they were incredibly lucky to even get this to begin with.