Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Nice to see we get a finished version of 3.15.20

Loved that album. Gonna tune in to hear the differences

delete

Jul 4, 2019
Such a massive fan of Donlad Glover and his creative endeavours and was great to see him perform live a few years ago, excited to give this a listen.

Bit of a weird time to release since i'm still recovering from the Drake V Kendrick battle.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Nice sounding stuff so far (listening to the previews), and I like the overall flow of the album from track to track.
Thanks so much for sharing everything here, got some late night music to listen to as I work~
1*vBi4Ycgdn5t3lu2SvQXuog.gif

Hypertrooper

Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit. We finally got the studio version of human sacrifice. I listened to the leaks, live recordings etc so many times.

bitter about that Kanye West feature If it is tre tho,

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I was about to go to bed but I guess not.

edit i was stupid and decided to look at the rym page for 'em
do people really not like camp that much?

Last edited:

DuckSauce

Powered by Friendship™
Aug 19, 2023
This album is straight amazing. The flow between, the bops, by gosh this is good shit. Childish fans are feasting.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The original is still up on Apple Music under the "Donald Glover Presents" artist for genuine lovers of janky unfinished music everywhere.

EDIT: sadly might have gotten too attached to the old version, that old intro was such a vibe…

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This album is incredible and I hope the re-release gives it the attention it deserves.

I hope someone does some kind of breakdown video that goes over the differences between the versions.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
I was iffy on the original version of this album with a few exceptions (loved Algorhythm, Time—which sounds so Jai Paul—and 12.38) but I'm really feeling this version. I'm finding it a lot more cohesive and knowable. There are a few songs I didn't think too much about originally that have really bloomed in the final version, particularly Sweet Thang and Violence. Final Church is stupid dope.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
I listened to the original so much it's hard to get used to the polished up versions, but this feels a lot more cohesive for sure. Gonna have to grab the vinyl.

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
So interesting to release an album unfinished due to the pandemic then come back and polish it up four years later.

Linkin112

Oct 25, 2017
Vernon Hills, IL
I was about to go to bed but I guess not.

edit i was stupid and decided to look at the rym page for 'em
do people really not like camp that much?
Camp has not aged well imo. I used to love it and now it's been years since I've listen.

Excited for the tour though, choosing between Milwaukee and Chicago was easy since he is coming to Milwaukee a whole 2 months earlier (August) than Chicago (October)

Oct 28, 2017
I saw him at Bonnaroo in 2019 and it still remains one of the best shows I've seen among 100+ concerts. It was absolutely fucking amazing. So if you're on the fence, go.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
i think i felt 3/15/20 was just okay so very curious for a re-listen.

will definitely try to catch him on tour, though

AustinJ

Jul 18, 2018
I've loved CG since his first mixtapes. My wife bought me tickets for my birthday to see him on the tour when he broke his foot years ago. The show I was going to was the only (?) show not rescheduled because Key Arena in Seattle was torn down shortly after, so there wasn't an appropriate venue for him to reschedule for. Can't go to this Seattle show either because of a conflict. Feels bad man. I'm sure he's incredible live.

Jan 18, 2018
Was gonna see him out here in Nashville but so many of my favs are touring. Andre will be here at the end of the month and Nilufer Yanya in october. I saw Alice Phoebe Lou last month, I'm spending too much money.
And honestly I'm not a huge fan of the bigger shows so I'm on the fence about it. I saw him during the This is America tour at the Bridgestone arena and it was amazing, but honestly I love smaller more personal shows so I'm so conflicted.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty great stuff. Hadn't listened to his stuff in a minute.

Video out for Little Foot Big Foot.

www.youtube.com

Childish Gambino - Little Foot Big Foot (Official Video) ft. Young Nudy

Listen to “Little Foot Big Foot” feat. Young Nudy here - https://childishgambino.lnk.to/Atavista Follow Childish Gambino:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com...

Funny enough it's the only song that I'll skip every time. But I'm a total sucker for a Hiro Murai music video.