• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just waiting for Disney to buy the state of Florida of some point and just turn it into one giant theme park.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking boomers are useless. Yep, Disneyland loves families as much as they love the profit they gain from them. And I'm sure it's there for everyone to enjoy, not just tired parents dealing with their little shit heads.

Nassudan

Oct 27, 2017
1McNaiG.jpg
Why you mad though?

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Been to Disney World as a millennial without children and later with children multiple times. Don't see the big deal for either group.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Ah yes, nobody as the right to go out and have fun somewhere if they don't have kids. Right. Got it.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017

People with kids secretly hate those without any. Anytime someone with kids asks when you're going to have some, don't take the bait. They want more people to commiserate in their misery. Okay maybe it's not that bad but I do find that many people with kids can't understand why someone wouldn't want them.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
I would feel really weird going alone.

First time I went was with my wife and cousin before we had kids. We are gen X.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
People with kids secretly hate those without any. Anytime someone with kids asks when you're going to have some, don't take the bait. They want more people to commiserate in their misery. Okay maybe it's not that bad but I do find that many people with kids can't understand why someone wouldn't want them.
I have never hated anyone that didn't have children. I have many friends that don't. To me that's absolutely absurd. I have them and it worked out. Having them to just to have them with just anyone is madness.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

Wat?

I have 3 kids and can absolutely understand why someone wouldn't want them for various reasons.

Also, I love you.

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of disappointed that it isn't about how millennials are destroying Disney land because they don't have enough children.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
I have never hated anyone that didn't have children. I have many friends that don't. To me that's absolutely absurd. I have them and it worked out. Having them to just to have them with just anyone is madness.
Wat?

I have 3 kids and can absolutely understand why someone wouldn't want them for various reasons.

Also, I love you.

Sorry. It was a bit of a joke. Though I have had a friend question my contribution to society because I have no kids. lol

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
Fuck that. My group of Disney bears wonder why they let terrible children in. LOL

On the other side seeing a well behaved child interact with Donald Duck with joy in their eyes is pure Disney Magic!

Living in Orlando is a wonderful thing.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry. It was a bit of a joke. Though I have had a friend question my contribution to society because I have no kids. lol
Make no mistake. There are people that heckle people with no kids. And yes some of those are in unhappy marriages and what not.
I had some miserable fuck at work always tell me to get married and have kids.

Well I did and it's great. But I don't find myself pushing it on others. Life is good and that's it. Anyone is more than welcome to take part in my life as long as they know my wife and kids will be involved. But no pushing any agendas.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
My wife and I have never been, so these childless millennials are going this fall for her birthday (Disney World).

We want to experience it and enjoy ourselves before blowing money on taking a kid. I would prefer using the money to travel internationally again, but I had it my way last year.

BuckRogers

Apr 5, 2018
Fuck that. My group of Disney bears wonder why they let terrible children in. LOL

On the other side seeing a well behaved child interact with Donald Duck with joy in their eyes is pure Disney Magic!

Living in Orlando is a wonderful thing.

I thought that both the best and worst things I saw from other guests involved kids. Although the childless couple that shoved my daughter aside to get on Space Mountain a little sooner is pretty high up the "worst" list.

bear force one

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orlando
I thought that both the best and worst things I saw from other guests involved kids. Although the childless couple that shoved my daughter aside to get on Space Mountain a little sooner is pretty high up the "worst" list.
Oh I've seen douche adults too but mostly adults are there to be kids themselves and take a small break from adult concerns . It's the parents I've seen to be The World Is Mine assholes more so.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao

Millennials grew up during the golden era of Disney animation. As someone who is a Millennial has been to Disneyland at least 2 dozen times, it is a huge part of my child hood and some FB post by bitchy ass white Karen or a dumb article isn't going to stop me.

The Disneyland experience with my exboyfriend and not giving a fuck about what anyone thought ranks top 5 visits there. I'm sure she'd have an aneurysm if she saw two grown childless men holding hands.

BuckRogers

Apr 5, 2018
Oh I've seen douche adults too but mostly adults are there to be kids themselves and take a small break from adult concerns . It's the parents I've seen to be The World Is Mine assholes more so.

Yeah, I wasn't disagreeing, and I also agree it's usually the parents that are worse than the kids. I'm not defending them, but I think the whole "I spent X thousand dollars, we're going to have everything perfect" mentality really rooms the place for a lot of parents.

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
whoooo boy that tweet is somethin

to be honest it reeks of fakeness and troll bait, not quite sure i buy that that's even real, or that anybody really believes millennials going to Disney is somehow bad

i live in central FL so i know tons of people who are AP holders and go all the time. to me, it's weird to go to Disney as an adult without children, but nothing wrong with it at all. i don't think there is a single valid argument you could make about it being a bad thing.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That post has got to be fake.. I hope.

whoooo boy that tweet is somethin

to be honest it reeks of fakeness and troll bait, not quite sure i buy that that's even real, or that anybody really believes millennials going to Disney is somehow bad

i live in central FL so i know tons of people who are AP holders and go all the time. to me, it's weird to go to Disney as an adult without children, but nothing wrong with it at all. i don't think there is a single valid argument you could make about it being a bad thing.

Why is it weird?

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I legit had a coworker a few years ago who insisted no adults should see animated movies in theaters without children. At one point she and her kids went to see something and there was a single man in there. She actually went and told management at the theater that it made her uncomfortable. Luckily, the theater told her too fucking bad if all the guy was doing was watching a movie.

There are crazy people in the world.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I legit had a coworker a few years ago who insisted no adults should see animated movies in theaters without children. At one point she and her kids went to see something and there was a single man in there. She actually went and told management at the theater that it made her uncomfortable. Luckily, the theater told her too fucking bad if all the guy was doing was watching a movie.

There are crazy people in the world.
More and my budy were the only adults without kids to see the first Pokemon movie. We thought the cops were going to be called with all the dirty looks we were getting from parents.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also was it really that much of an inconvenience to wait a bit for a pretzel? To get that upset over?
Like, you wait for upwards of an hour for a one to two minute ride, is a five minute wait for a pretzel that much?