• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

dd643880-1620165397_34183-696x392.jpg

1565fe93-2.jpg

It can be extremely annoying to hear mosquitos buzzing in your ears late at night when you are trying to sleep. A man from Shenzhen, China was felt so harassed that he recently created a "Mosquito-killing Diary" that documented all his defeated foes.
He taped the dead mosquitos onto a diary and included small blood smears, creating a bleak image. He also detailed the time of death and his thoughts on the defeat, which included entries like, "4/29 the foe has eluded me," and "this is it!"

He also revealed that on April 27, he held a small victory of killing 5 mosquitos in one night. As the social media user constantly complains to friends and family about his plight, he decided to debut his "Mosquito-Killing Diary" to prove to them just how heroic he is.

chinapost.nownews.com

陸男每晚打蚊子打到崩潰! 他秀「滅蚊日記」怨念超深|Chinese man makes 'mosquito-killing diary' to document defeated foes | The China Post, Taiwan

晚上睡覺時最怕聽見耳邊響起蚊子的嗡嗡聲,一名大陸深圳的男子每晚睡覺都被蚊子擾得不得安寧,打蚊子打到崩潰的他怒將打死的蚊子製作成一本「滅蚊日記」,引發網友討論。根據陸媒《長沙政法頻道》報導,這名男網友最近飽受被蚊子叮咬之苦,某天他突發奇想,決定把自己每晚的「滅蚊戰跡」記錄下來。

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone's laughing till he pulls out his binder full of neighborhood pets he killed because they were making too much noise.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there's a time i killed 10 with my hands in one day, you got lots to learn young sith apprentice, you must feel your rage to kill mosquitos

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
True diary would be to leave the smear on the wall as a warning for other mosquitos.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I read the title as "dairy" and was excited to read about some milk that attracted and poisoned mosquitos...

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
This would work as a WeekendEra thread.

"Does anyone else keep a diary of mosquitos you've killed?"

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
This guy's next step is making tiny little crucifixes, nailing them carefully, putting them in a spot for all the other mosquitoes to see with a sign that reads "Let this be a warning to all of you"

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Gotta take it a step further and include an epitaph for each one of them, frankly.

this is mildly uncomfortable, though I understand the animosity.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Journalist: And what's in that huge, 6 feet notebook?

Mosquito guy: You wanna find out?

Journalist: Not really...

Yes

Oct 28, 2017
As a kid, me and my friend sat down, waited for the mosquitos, killed hundreds of them and put them in a jar and closed the lid. A few days later the jar was full of maggots. Fucking disgusting.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
That reminds of visiting my grandma in the countryside as a child. My cousins and I would start a competition of who can kills the most mosquito at night. We would get like 20 kills each before going to bed.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
One of the best decisions I've made in life was getting mosquito screens for my bedroom windows.