• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You might want to try again yourself, because a bunch of dumb instagram posts isn't a source or proof of anything whatsoever, and the one single news source you posted has nothing whatsoever about being a false accusation.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
TE]
You might want to try again yourself, because a bunch of dumb instagram posts isn't a source or proof of anything whatsoever, and the one single news source you posted has nothing whatsoever about being a false accusation.

the ig posts was the woman who was a witness during the party and mentioned in the actual police report
he has been released with no charges, prosecutor and french police didn't press
he innocent it seems

saint

Oct 27, 2017
if you stopped shitposting and actually investigated yourself you'd see there's plenty of news outlets reporting it

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if you stopped shitposting and actually investigated yourself you'd see there's plenty of news outlets reporting it
I've already did, none of them say that. You wanted to shitpost and accuse people of jumping to conclusion early that you yourself did that. The investigation is still ongoing, so maybe wait before accusing people of making false accusations?
TE]

the ig posts was the woman who was a witness during the party and mentioned in the actual police report
he has been released with no charges, prosecutor and french police didn't press
he innocent it seems

That's just a repost of AP.

saint

Oct 27, 2017
I've already did, none of them say that. You wanted to shitpost and accuse people of jumping to conclusion early that you yourself did that. The investigation is still ongoing, so maybe wait before accusing people of making false accusations?
it sure is, and I am not accusing anyone, I am simply interpreting the evidence given so far.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Excusing domestic violence
Boy I would hate for someone fate to be decided by some posters in this thread. Quite a few think they know it all base on looking at a person past history without knowing them personally.

Even Rihanna forgave him and she's the one that got her ass beat, yet she's moved on and hold no grudges...

Boy I would hate for someone fate to be decided by some posters in this thread. Quite a few think they know it all base on looking at a person past history without knowing them personally.

Even Rihanna forgave him and she's the one that got her ass beat, yet she's moved on and hold no grudges...

If we are keeping track, he would be castrated, thrown under a jail, oh yeah and rotting in hell at this point.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania

Dude he has like 5 assault charges

He's an objectively bad person. Unless you think extreme violence is a normal trait.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017

Howe about all the other numerous women he's beaten and assaulted throughout the years?

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Dude he has like 5 assault charges

He's an objectively bad person. Unless you think extreme violence is a normal trait.
Bad person to you, if you don't like him that's cool. he got charged for beating his girl friend he did his time in jail and community service, his spoken about it and regrets what he did he even talked to kids about the mistake he did in life etc and how people shouldn't make the same shitty decision he made etc. if you still hold grudges and hate the dude that's on you he ain't losing sleep at night on his haters neither is Rihanna.

And no I don't think extreme violence is a normal trait, just cause I don't agree with you don't try and assume shit I didn't mention. I believe in second chance unlike most of y'all in here.

I don't even fuck with CB or his music, I just dislike when people assume guilty cause of people past without waiting for 100% confirmation/ evidence. At the same time some are warranted but when it comes to shit like this people shouldn't be bias and take it case by case.

Idk if y'all have seen documentaries of innocent people spending 20+ years in prison because of false witness and lack of DNA testing when it comes to murder or rape or whatever crimes that happend. Then they come out of prison after the DA finally admitted they'd fucked up. That's why I don't like judging shit without all the details.

Howe about all the other numerous women he's beaten and assaulted throughout the years?
What other women has he beaten? Other than the Rihanna case what other 5 assault charges that other poster is talking about? The other women he assaulted?

Last edited:

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Bad person to you, if you don't like him that's cool. he got charged for beating his girl friend he did his time in jail and community service, his spoken about it and regrets what he did he even talked to kids about the mistake he did in life etc and how people shouldn't make the same shitty decision he made etc. if you still hold grudges and hate the dude that's on you he ain't losing sleep at night on his haters neither is Rihanna.

And no I don't think extreme violence is a normal trait, just cause I don't disagree with you don't try and assume shit I didn't mention. I believe in second chance unlike most of y'all in here.
So the several other times he's been charged with assault?? He's had more incidents that just Rihanna, you seem to be focusing solely on that. Also her forgiving him doesn't mean he's absolved of shit.

Dude, just think for a little. Someone who's been charged with assualt on multiple occasions with different people, think of how often he's violent and there are no police involved.

He's a serial abuser. It's out in the open. You are deliberately ignoring it so you can not feel guilty about your fandom.

Why in the hell do you think this fucking rich asshole deserves a second chance exactly?

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
So the several other times he's been charged with assault?? He's had more incidents that just Rihanna, you seem to be focusing solely on that. Also her forgiving him doesn't mean he's absolved of shit.

Dude, just think for a little. Someone who's been charged with assualt on multiple occasions with different people, think of how often he's violent and there are no police involved.

He's a serial abuser. It's out in the open. You are deliberately ignoring it so you can not feel guilty about your fandom.

Why in the hell do you think this fucking rich asshole deserves a second chance exactly?
let's stay on topic to this particular story, French police already released him and said it was a false claim and Cb is planning on suing the person who made the accusation.

Which brings me to my whole point, people rush toward conclusion when they don't know all the facts. That's why I said people need to take shit case by case instead of assuming shit because of people's past.

That's cool if you think his a piece of shit I'm not arguing he isn't. All I said is, he did whatever time they gave him in jail and community service and talked about his suituion regarding the Rihanna case etc ( Facts, not making it up, you can argue if the judge should have gave him more years etc but I'm speaking fact about what he did base on what the judge gave him) and people calling me a CB defender for that lol. You guys are funny.

The story is already debunked yet the people earlier acting like they know it all haven't said shit yet to this particular issue about the rape case. Instead they just keep saying his a piece of shit which, you have the right to call him cause it's your opinion, but atleast address the issue like do you still think he raped the girl after the police came out and said it was false?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
let's stay on topic to this particular story, French police already released him and said it was a false claim and Cb is planning on suing the person who made the accusation.

Which brings me to my whole point, people rush toward conclusion when they don't know all the facts, that's why I said people need to take shit case by case instead of assuming shit because of people's past.

That's cool if you think his a piece of shit I'm not arguing he isn't, all I said is, he did whatever time they gave him in jail and community service and talked about his suituion regarding the Rihanna case etc ( Facts, not making it up, you can argue if the judge should have gave him more years etc but I'm speaking fact about what he did base on what the judge gave him) and people calling me a CB defender for that lol. You guys are funny.

The story is already debunked yet the people earlier acting like they know it all haven't said shit yet to this particular issue about the rape case. Instead they just keep saying his a piece of shit which, you have the right to call him cause it's your opinion, but atleast address the issue like do you still think he raped the gir after the police came out and said it was false?
I think he should be sitting in prison already so no, I really don't give a shit if I'm being totally honest.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even fuck with CB or his music, I just dislike when people assume guilty cause of people past without waiting for 100% confirmation/ evidence. At the same time some are warranted but when it comes to shit like this people shouldn't be bias and take it case by case.

Idk if y'all have seen documentaries of innocent people spending 20+ years in prison because of false witness and lack of DNA testing when it comes to murder or rape or whatever crimes that happend, Then they come out cause of prison after the DA finally admitted they'd fucked up. That's why I don't like judging shit without all the details.
Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh maaaaaannnnnnn. I don't even like Chris Brown but this should be common sense.

See it's stuff like this thread that make me disappointed in a good amount of people. Some people sound like they'd be crooked cops who pin things on people who have pasts rather than getting them in the act. If Chris Brown had evidence against him here then obviously get him, no excuses, that's it but this with a lack of evidence, nah that's lame. Real victims of his deserve better. This is the kind of stuff that people talk about when they say they can't get out of the system. This is the same as when people say "I haven't done anything in a while and yet they still get me, what can I do."

That's like your teacher accusing you and writing you up for cheating on a test because you've done it in the past. Nah, you didn't do it now but should she automatically write you up because she thinks you're doing it with no evidence? Like, we've got so many threads on this forum about Trump and evidence to take him down and yet in this case when it comes to this dude...nah that evidence doesn't mean anything.

That paints a nasty picture. Ugh.

Anyway, that's the last I'll talk about it. There's just certain things this forum isn't good for. Just, ugh. Gross.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
I think he should be sitting in prison already so no, I really don't give a shit if I'm being totally honest.
What I got from this comment is, being falsely accused is cool as long as I don't like the person that's being accused because of his/her past crimes.

Not saying this is what you personally think, but since you advoided the question regarding the rape issue being debunked that's how i take it.

I get it , you hate Chris brown cool. But you failed to address the particular issue I brought up, so its cool to falsely accuse someone of doing shit when they clearly didn't do it ? doesn't matter if the false accuser is a man or woman and untop of that its a sensitive case like rape?

But whatever you said you don't give a shit so I don't even want to know anymore also don't give a shit about the story anymore since the woman was lieing

Last edited:

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
This is the kind of stuff that people talk about when they say they can't get out of the system. This is the same as when people say "I haven't done anything in a while

That's like your teacher accusing you and writing you up for cheating on a test because you've done it in the past. Nah, you didn't do it now but should she automatically write you up because she thinks you're doing it with no evidence? Like, we've got so many threads on this forum about Trump and evidence to take him down and yet in this case when it comes to this dude...nah that evidence doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, that's the last I'll talk about it. There's just certain things this forum isn't good for. Just, ugh. Gross.
Good shit! Well said! Had to quote you before I'm out. it's funny people won't admit it when their dead wrong. It isn't even about CB. People don't see the bigger picture ,which is sad.

Last edited:

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
What I got from this comment is, being false accused is cool as long as I don't like the person that's being accused because of his/her past crimes.

Not saying this is what you personally think, but since you advoided the question regarding the rape issue being debunked that's how i take it.

I get it , you hate Chris brown cool. But you failed to address the particular issue I brought up, so its cool to false accuse someone of doing shit when they clearly didn't do it ? doesn't matter if the false accuser is a man or woman and untop of that its a sensitive case like rape?

But whatever you said you don't give a shit so I don't even want to know anymore also don't give a shit about the story anymore since the woman was lieing
Of course it matters.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Why are sexual assault accusation threads the only time people get evaluated on whether they'd make a good cop/judge based on their posts on Era?

Like, no one is saying "stop the investigation just convict him and throw him in jail" but that sure as hell doesn't stop men from flooding these threads and voicing their strongly worded concerns about "waiting for all the facts" and then a) disappearing if the accusation is corroborated, or b) saying "see??? You all would condemn an innocent man!!!" if the charges are dropped.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
WTF, didn't know era has a chris brown defense force.

You are in a thread where a guy was just released from custody and its looking like the accusations were false.

This is the worst thread ever to play the "defense force" card in. At least wait until he actually catches a legit charge that sticks. Not like its likely to take long knowing this guy.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
the people defending chris brown in this thread are a fucking disgrace. the reality is that you care about 1 falsely accused person more than 100 victims. its fucking nasty shit.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Good shit! Well said! Had to quote you before I'm out. it's funny people won't admit it when their dead wrong. It isn't even about CB. People don't see the bigger picture ,which is sad.

what's sad is that you try to act all smart and profound to ultimately defend a proven piece of shit. you are not fighting for innocent people in jail. you're fighting for a shitbag, probably because you have a problem believing victims.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

using the forgiveness of a victim as a defense for somebody is disgusting. you have to realize that. do you know how many victims have forgiven people for doing truly heinous shit?

and you talk about us not knowing him personally, yet you sure act like you do.

Pein

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh maaaaaannnnnnn. I don't even like Chris Brown but this should be common sense.

See it's stuff like this thread that make me disappointed in a good amount of people. Some people sound like they'd be crooked cops who pin things on people who have pasts rather than getting them in the act. If Chris Brown had evidence against him here then obviously get him, no excuses, that's it but this with a lack of evidence, nah that's lame. Real victims of his deserve better. This is the kind of stuff that people talk about when they say they can't get out of the system. This is the same as when people say "I haven't done anything in a while and yet they still get me, what can I do."

Good shit, man.

Like people ready to jail him and condemn him and it turned out false, has he made mistakes in the past? Most definitely but holy shit some of the reactions.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

And no I don't think extreme violence is a normal trait, just cause I don't agree with you don't try and assume shit I didn't mention. I believe in second chance unlike most of y'all in here.

Idk if y'all have seen documentaries of innocent people spending 20+ years in prison because of false witness and lack of DNA testing when it comes to murder or rape or whatever crimes that happend. Then they come out of prison after the DA finally admitted they'd fucked up. That's why I don't like judging shit without all the details.

What other women has he beaten? Other than the Rihanna case what other 5 assault charges that other poster is talking about? The other women he assaulted?
Did you miss his ex successfully getting a restraining order against him ( in 2017) because the piece of shit best her up and sent several texts and calls threatening to beat her up even further? Dudes a piece of shit that has learned nothing whatsoever.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

we arent cops. if people here jump the gun, then all it does is make him look bad for a little while. considering his past actions and relatively minimal punishment for them, it's a small price to pay.

also, stop comparing violent domestic abuse to cheating on a test.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did you miss his ex successfully getting a restraining order against him ( in 2017) because the piece of shit best her up and sent several texts and calls threatening to beat her up even further? Dudes a piece of shit that has learned nothing whatsoever.

lots of people on this page just straight up dismissing all his fucked up behavior as "mistakes"

you guys care more about a repeated abuser getting his feelings hurt than you care about the people he has victimized.

Good shit, man.

Like people ready to jail him and condemn him and it turned out false, has he made mistakes in the past? Most definitely but holy shit some of the reactions.

a pattern of violence against women is not "making mistakes"

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Which brings me to my whole point, people rush toward conclusion when they don't know all the facts. That's why I said people need to take shit case by case instead of assuming shit because of people's past.

That's cool if you think his a piece of shit I'm not arguing he isn't. All I said is, he did whatever time they gave him in jail and community service and talked about his suituion regarding the Rihanna case etc ( Facts, not making it up, you can argue if the judge should have gave him more years etc but I'm speaking fact about what he did base on what the judge gave him) and people calling me a CB defender for that lol. You guys are funny.

The story is already debunked yet the people earlier acting like they know it all haven't said shit yet to this particular issue about the rape case. Instead they just keep saying his a piece of shit which, you have the right to call him cause it's your opinion, but atleast address the issue like do you still think he raped the girl after the police came out and said it was false?
Why do y'all keep making literal false claims to defend Chris Brown? Holy fucking shit: no, the police hasn't at any moment said it was a false accusation at all and the investigation is still ongoing.
Y'all fuckers love to beat the "don't assume guiltiness" drum yet you jump up to assume guiltiness all the same yourselves. Y'all even manage to make fake narratives in your mind with facts that haven't happened to fit that.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the shitheel defenders:

Chris Brown is a motherfucking psycho.
He beat his ex Karrueche Tran and sent her several violence threatening messages and calls. This got her a successful restraining order against him in 2017. Dude continued to be a psycho and harassed her on social media on 2018 on her birthday.

Furthermore, someone being let go after initial questioning while a investigation is ongoing doesn't mean automatic innocence. That's literally not how it works.

Giruvegan

The thing that some people are overlooking--mainly those who are saying he is probably innocent--is that rape is a difficult crime to prove most of the time. Even if he isn't charged eventually, what I'm asking myself is ' Why would the alleged victim lie?'

False accusations are rare.
Things are too murky to say anything definite right now. I wanna know what an actual investigation will turn up.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
what's sad is that you try to act all smart and profound to ultimately defend a proven piece of shit. you are not fighting for innocent people in jail. you're fighting for a shitbag, probably because you have a problem believing victims.

again people never said it was false, you can take a case serious but wait for everything to play out before rushing to conclusions

R dott B

Oct 27, 2017

People would rather double down than admit they were wrong.

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
we arent cops. if people here jump the gun, then all it does is make him look bad for a little while.
This is naive as fuck. Have you not seen any of the push back there has been against twitter mob mentality or are you just willfully ignoring it? And the ripple doesn't stop there.

Case by case basis. It doesnt mean a person's past can never be considered, its considered in a courtroom even, just that conclusions should be reached primarily based on the circumstances of the specific situation. Why is that such a offensive or difficult stance to take?

Stop acting like every incident is a situation where a decision has to be reached in a few hours otherwise someone will die.

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lots of people on this page just straight up dismissing all his fucked up behavior as "mistakes"

you guys care more about a repeated abuser getting his feelings hurt than you care about the people he has victimized.

a pattern of violence against women is not "making mistakes"
I've seen "repeated abuser" and "five assault charges" a couple times, but all I can find is Rihanna in the internet..what other cases are you guys referring to?

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen "repeated abuser" and "five assault charges" a couple times, but all I can find is Rihanna in the internet..what other cases are you guys referring to?
How are you this incompetent at using the internet? Holy motherfucking shit even a simple visit to Wikipedia would tell you this. He beat his ex Karrueche Tran, and proceeded to repeatedly threaten violence against her through calls and text. This got her a 5 years restraining order on him, in 2017.