IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Chris_Pratt_Star_Lord_Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy_Vol_3_Avengers.jpg

Source: Comic Book

Over the years, Chris Pratt has lent his talents to a wide array of projects, from Parks and Recreation to The Super Mario Bros Movie to the Jurassic World series. Following the release of last year's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which ended with a title card teasing that his character of Peter Quill / Star-Lord will return, fans have wondered if another Marvel Cinematic Universe appearance will be on the horizon. Additionally, with Guardians writer-director James Gunn now co-leading DC Studios, there have also been plenty of theories suggesting that Pratt could follow him to this new franchise. While speaking to ComicBook about his work on The Garfield Movie, Pratt argued that either option is equally likely, and that he could very well end up appearing in both superhero sagas.
"Well, it probably make more sense that I would be Star Lord again," Pratt said in our interview, which you can check out above. "But anything is possible, and especially with James over at DC. Maybe there's something that would be right over there. Maybe both. How about both? Let's do both. I think it's 100% both."

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022
Since he's willing to return as Star Lord, that more or less guarantees he will. I assume he'll be in Secret War.

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
Would be odd if he didnt turn up in the MCU again given the tease in gotg3. He must have a contract still going.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chris Pratt as a middle aged Nightwing in a Batman Beyond movie

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
I could see him as Hal, honestly. Idk if I'd prefer him over someone else though

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
need someone younger for Booster Gold IMO but Chris Pratt ain't half bad but I was thinking more Glen Powell for that shit.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Booster Gold would be the obvious choice

But on the other hand, why not

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
Chris Pratt is on Welcome to Wrexham this season, wouldn't surprise me if he makes an appearance in Deadpool & Wolverine.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You're telling me Chris Pratt might play the MCU character explicitly said to be returning again? Get outta here.

PatAndTheCat

Apr 1, 2024
Probably the worst actor in Hollywood in the last 10 years. Hate Chris Pratt. Hopefully if he comes back as Star Lord Thanos kills his character in the first 2 minutes

GoodGrief

Jan 24, 2024
He'd be a great Booster Gold, also any of the white Green Lanterns. It would be funny if he played someone less in the Star-Lord wheelhouse though, something more grounded and less comedic, like someone in the Suicide Squad corner of things. Terminal List showed he could do it and do it great.

Even though I think they will go J. Stewart, Chris Pratt would make a very decent Hal Jordan.
It's confirmed both will be leads in the Lanterns show.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, actors don't generally have this concept of Marvel vs DC, so makes sense. It's exclusively an online fandom thing. Also, he will take almost any job.