immy

Jul 3, 2022
I'm watching guardians of the galaxy 3.

Chris still has it and is super funny

This is a pro Chris Pratt thread

Deleted member 149904

Jun 12, 2023
Stop OP.
Get some help. Dude is one flop away from being Zachary Levi.

Waggles

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
tumblr_o7dlkj2AV91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
The best thing about Chris Pratt is that he's no longer in anything that I choose to watch.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
OP to all the posters comin to get them.
(I agree. Guy is a goober irl but I enjoy him on screen.)
jurassic-park-chris-pratt.gif

beat

Oct 28, 2017
Crisp Rat

(but I'll still watch him in the MCU, or more accurately I wouldn't skip an MCU project just cause he's in it.)

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Remember when he pretended to not be religious because he was so desperate for people to still like him after his nonsense came to light?

Kingstontown

Jul 16, 2021
You can like a shitty persons work without bigging up the person themselves. This is an anti Chris Pratt post.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
i still don't understand how andy dwyer went from a dude with a body like mine (dad bod) to this

zkzahafeoryxwht6dv9h.gif

i've tried for the past 2 years and i am getting NOWHERE close. unfair! although i guess he doesn't eat ice cream

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
Enjoyed how much Nebula was a driving force and her own person in 3. It's a nice continaution form where she left off in avengers.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
i still don't understand how andy dwyer went from a dude with a body like mine (dad bod) to this

zkzahafeoryxwht6dv9h.gif

i've tried for the past 2 years and i am getting NOWHERE close. unfair!

Perhaps you're being facetious/sarcastic, but I bet you'd be a lot farther along with a team of fitness experts, gallons of performance-enhancing drugs and millions of dollars incentivizing your success

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I hate Chris Pratt. It doesn't mean he isn't ever entertaining on screen.

zkzahafeoryxwht6dv9h.gif

i've tried for the past 2 years and i am getting NOWHERE close. unfair! although i guess he doesn't eat ice cream

TRT, money, and special effects.

(and hard work, of course)

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I'm on the other side of this fence, OP. Pratt felt like he was really phoning it in to me in Guardians 3.

His big emotional scene when they think Rocket's dead is totally unconvincing. A scream and some spit doesn't sell grief alone, I just didn't feel any heart there.
His comedic moments are pretty limp with the sole exception of the f-bomb. Just not believable whatsoever to me, I just didn't ever connect. A far cry from his performances in the first two and Infinity War.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
He's decent at the cocky guy nobody takes 100% seriously action movie thing.

His range outside of that is pretty terrible to me; particularly in Guardians 3 since they try to have his character actually be emotional and man is it bad.

He's terrible at pretending to be drunk too.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I mean I like him at Star Lord I guess, and the little bit I've seen of him in P&R. Don't care about the new Jurassic Park movies, haven't seen any of them, and that seems to be his other big thing.

As a person he seems like a big ol shithead though.

Status
Not open for further replies.