AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
frnXxyM.gif

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't look too bad either. Sprites look like they've gone through on of those emulator filters.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Well that's a stealth release if I've ever seen one.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
WHAT THE FUCK

Releasing a game like this on steam wihout even announcing it is such afreaking Square Enix thing to do.

BOUGHT

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
So they're literally putting every mobile port they have on steam except for the one that would actually sell the best: Final Fantasy Tactics.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Not really sure about the sprite filtering in those screenshots. Is this just emulated?

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Limited edition. $55. WTF

Wait is this new?
Experience the 'Dimensional Vortex' and the 'Lost Sanctum' dungeons
The Dimensional Vortex: a mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...

Ishiro

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lebanon
What... I'm literally just listening to the soundtrack for the first time in years... and thinking I needed to replay it...
What... Take my money

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I was expecting this to be some obscure indie game called "CHRONO! trigger?" Or something like that
How random

Why is it only available until April 2nd?

That's the limited edition.
I guess there's even DIGITAL limited editions now? Fuck off video game industry

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
On one hand, it's the mobile port. On the other hand the game with all the extra content I never played is finally on Steam.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Why is it only available until April 2nd?
Available until April 2 2018 only.
Whaaaat?

It's the Limited Edition

"The CHRONO TRIGGER Limited Edition is available until April 2 2018 only and includes the following bonus content:

• An enchanting and specially edited CHRONO TRIGGER medley consisting of 5 songs: Far Off Promise, Wind Scene, Battle with Magus, Corridors of Time and Chrono Trigger.
  • Composer Yasunori Mitsuda's digital liner notes.
  • A collection of 6 stunning wallpapers for your PC (Sizes: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1920 x 1080, 2560 x 1600).
Don't miss out, get the CHRONO TRIGGER Limited Edition today!"

There'll be a non-limited one after that date

OnionPowder

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Looks like it has some of the content from the DS version?

Experience the 'Dimensional Vortex' and the 'Lost Sanctum' dungeons
The Dimensional Vortex: a mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And so it is. Looks like it has all the DS content but with updated visual quality.

That's very cool.