• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Still gets me every time and it gave birth to one of my favorite gifs.

What is your favorite key and peele skit?

ProbablyRobbie

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
biiiiiitch
the substitute teacher
the text message one where they take the message the wrong way.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
1796023.png

Oct 25, 2017
I said biiitchhhhh, Steampunk and Gremlins 2 are my favourite sketches.

"I'm a fucking actor Gene, I done more cocaine than you weigh motherfucker!"

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The actress is the best part of that skit.

"Chicks with dicks?!" still kills me every time it gets to that part.

TheIcedP

Oct 27, 2017
I hate that they blocked all the best skits from being viewed in Canada (and probably other countries).

But to name a few, Terries, Proud Thug, Military Expert and Gay Marriage Advice.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
So many good ones it's hard to pick, but biiiittttch and put the pussy on the chainwax get the most real world mileage between me and my friends. I will say the only problem the show routinely had was not knowing when to end a skit.

...while typing that, I just remembered the boxers talking shit pre-fight skit, lmao.

I don't think these guys have made it to the UK? Never heard of them.
Really? I kinda envy you then. It is like Chappelle's show 2.0 and you apparently haven't seen a single damn skit.

Last edited:

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still see A-Aaron posted, referenced and shared like it's new, like....more than 5 years after it aired. Got to be the best sketch they've ever done.