mclem

Oct 25, 2017
It's the new Uncharted & with/without Naughty Dog assistance.

ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

7v5Cin6.png

Oct 27, 2017
I was going to say something about racing games because I remember Climax mostly for some damn good arcade racers, but that studio was sold to Disney and renamed Black Rock Studio, and closed down after they released the excellent Split/Second. I'm not really familiar with this iteration of Climax Studios but they mostly seem to be a co-development or porting studio.

Not going to lie my thoughts first went to a Dark Savior or Landstalker reboot.

Sadly I think that developer is long since dead, although I'm over here still waiting for a proper Alundra 2! šŸ˜­

Seems they updated their bio.

image.png

Lol. But they seem to have misspelt ResetEra... šŸ¤”

I'd rather they port the resistance trilogy considering they're stuck on the ps3

I would genuinely love this so much. I love all three Resistance games and they're stuck with bad performance on ancient hardware, when I genuinely feel like they could find a pretty good audience nowadays (especially if they were ported to PC & PS4/5). Resistance 3 in particular is one of the best Half-Likes ever, and we don't get enough games like that any more.

There's this one well-known IP I'd like to see Sony take out of cold storage...

I know dude, but in the real world I don't think G-Police is all that well-known.

Kidding. Obviously we're talking about Lifeforce Tenka!

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
When I hear "very well known IP", I also immediately think about Gravity Rush. Either that or Ape Escape.

Honestly, could be dozens of franchises from at least a dozen of publishers. At this point, anything well known except Nintendo.

CheapJi

Apr 24, 2018
People here say 30 FPS games are unplayable all the time and it's never true, so that doesn't change my opinion. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I'm completely fine with 30 fps. This game just feels bad, I have no idea what's wrong with it.
Maybe it's only like this on PS5? I played it first on PS4.

Appollowexx

Oct 27, 2017
I think this is something MS related. I can see a Gears Collection announced alongside Gears 6, which I imagine (based on things people like Jeff Grubb have heard) means they'd bring the remastered OG trilogy to Playstation, as a way to raise brand awareness and hype.

Koivusilta

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
Maybe they're bringing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow to modern systems, since they handled the PC port back in the day. Can't remember if they did LoS2, though.

David Matter

Banned
Apr 16, 2024
if i have to bet, it will be the God of War old games, from PS3 but i could be wrong

A dream: bloodborne

Something thag wouldnt be a surprise for anyone: another xbox studios game

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I think this is something MS related. I can see a Gears Collection announced alongside Gears 6, which I imagine (based on things people like Jeff Grubb have heard) means they'd bring the remastered OG trilogy to Playstation, as a way to raise brand awareness and hype.

if i have to bet, it will be the God of War old games, from PS3 but i could be wrong

A dream: bloodborne

Something thag wouldnt be a surprise for anyone: another xbox studios game

Either GoW collection would be pretty neat, as long as there's PC ports in the works as well, :)

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
it is gonna be a remaster of Shadow of the colossus again.

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS PS5: Remaster of the PS4 game: Remake of the PS3 game: Remaster of the PS2 game

Waggles

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They could release a remaster of Gravity Rush 2 for free for existing owners and i still wouldn't make the effort to grab the disk.

Let it go, Sony. Let it die a dignified death.

Oct 25, 2017
They could release a remaster of Gravity Rush 2 for free for existing owners and i still wouldn't make the effort to grab the disk.

Let it go, Sony. Let it die a dignified death.

Gravity Rush 1 is a great little game but GR2 overstayed it's welcome by such an insane degree. It always baffled me that people wanted a Gravity Rush 3 when the second game felt like Gravity Rush 3, 4 and 5 in one game.