• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

motherless

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Video and hopefully a solid payment receipt/proof comes out as well. The original story sounded off to begin with.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
Man, this has to be one of the worst cases of self inflicted career sabotage I've ever seen. How could he not see that staging a racist/hate crime was not a bright idea?

looprider

Oct 27, 2017
Ughh what a fkn tool

Throw the book at this heaux

All the police hours wasted on this bs when I'm sure there are real cases to solve and victims to help

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time for a new thread or a thread title change. What a hack.. what a maniac... that interview on ABC just makes him look insane now.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boogie isn't a centrist. Boogie is just an idiot who people that like to argue disingenuously hold up as an example of being a centrist in a sad attempt to shame anyone who doesn't share their views. That's not being progressive. That's being a dick.

Yes. And this is the problem with self-identified centrists and moderates.

They know that they've got some foul views, they know it and it's like shields up, I'm a moderate. Like "not to offend anybody..." and then please proceed governor

okay

Oct 25, 2017
His lawyer will probably advise him to turn himself in rather than let the cops cuff him in full view of the media or on the set of Empire

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't shooting yourself in the foot, this is dropping a goddamn nuke on your foot. This guys career is fucking obliterated.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody that would increase general scrutiny of legitimate victims while being fine with charging random people for crimes they know they didn't commit does not deserve a future.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Whew. Way to destroy your career and simultaneously fan the flames of the dumpster fire that is the current U.S. sociopolitical climate.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
When he gets out of prison he should go on a speaking tour with the Obama backwards B chick.

And this guy

screen-shot-2016-07-1ppjpu.png

Blackage

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really depends on the judge and DA and if they want to send a message, but I could see him not getting jail time and having to do community service and pay a large fine for wasting the city's time.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
I mean, OK, if you are a narcistic psychopath who wants to do this kind of shit, fine, I guess.

But how.fucking.stupid. where they during EVERY PART OF THIS THING. The brothers he hired to attack him had the magazine with the pages that were used to threaten him STILL IN THEIR FUCKING APARTEMENT?! They were meeting in front of witnesses A DAY BEFORE?!

Sweet Jesus. What an absolutely moronic piece of shit this is. At least try to be fucking clever while coming up with the most detestable idea possible.
Only .00000001% of criminals move in the ways we see depicted in popular media.

The rest think they can but trip up on the most basic steps of the simplest crimes, and get caught on their earliest attempts. See: Jussie Smollett vs The Legion of Doom.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I think the stats posted in an earlier thread had about 2/3ds of false reports chalked up to attention-seeking behavior. Same root motiation as something like Munchausen's.
Yeah, that makes sense. Because there is no logic behind his choice to do this, he had a successful career and risked it for momentarily boosting his fame.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I still don't think he does any real time. Maybe 72 days or something.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
This was stupid. Really stupid.

I don't think it's jail worthy though. Maybe a few weeks but not months or years in prison. I'm not all for throwing everyone who fucks up in jail. It will probably be a fine and community service.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
What is so frustrating about this is that just today, there is news of a MAGA piece of trash who was planning a massive terror plot, focusing on democrats and people from CNN and MSNBC.

A real, legitimate issue that this asshole is taking valuable and important air time away from. All he did by doing this is take the focus off the fact that red hat-wearing bigots are doing and planning horrific things.

xMaximusx

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
His biggest issue isn't filing a false police report. It's when the FBI comes down on him for sending that letter through USPS that had white powder in it.

okay

Oct 25, 2017
I could see him getting sentenced to a couple years and having to serve ~18 months of that if they prosecute the pretend anthrax

That is a much more serious offense (and federal) than the false police report

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I think this might make him toxic. If they were still around I'd predict he'd be making WCW appearances within two years.
Those 2nd rate trashy celeb reality TV shows probably pay a pretty penny. Guarantee we see Jussie there soon.

The Nigerians need to go to WWE. They're literally perfect. Hell MAGA black guy may even be a built-in gimmick as heels but then again I don't know with the wrestling crowd.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
How serious is a class 4 felony?
In Illinois that's 1-3 years, 4-6 if it's a hate crime.

Those without priors almost never see jail if it isn't a serious crime unless they really want to make a statement.

The anthrax letter takes this way beyond class 4 for whoever gets fingered for being involved with that.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Those 2nd rate trashy celeb reality TV shows probably pay a pretty penny. Guarantee we see Jussie there soon.

The Nigerians need to go to WWE. They're literally perfect. Hell MAGA black guy may even be a built-in gimmick as heels but then again I don't know with the wrestling crowd.
Celebrity Big Brother Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.