• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
  • Sniper Sharpshooter Duration Buffed
    • Hold breath increased to 10 seconds from 4 seconds. Promotes using snipers the "proper" way rather than quickscoping.
Sure, this will lessen quickscoping...
FFS, just bloody remove the auto aim while quick scoping like Black Ops 3/Infinite Warfare. They're acting like they're trying to do something about this but this literally changes nothing.

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds vaguely familiar; wasn't that PS4 servers? I played on PC and never had those issues people were upset over.
Yeah on PS4,

General bugs that i'd never seen in a COD before

(this was basically permanent with that weapon, I stopped playing about 3 weeks later in late February and it hadn't been fixed yet.)

and most of all the late spawn crap, literally every match half the team started in spectator mode for a solid minute before finally spawning in.
Made everything but TDM unplayable for me and my friends(it still happened in TDM as well.)
Took until February to fix that.

Last edited: