• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
i don't know what to do, the game always crash while playing the game at the same spot.
i m playing the game on ps5. There is a cutscene when they are talking, then the game is loading for the mission and go to the os of the ps5 like if i quit the game.
can i do something special, i don't even know if i can't send a message to someone of falcon to see this.
I m sad since i love playing this game, and want to continue .

OP
OP
craven68

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
How to do a rebuilding? But i didn't thought about redownloading. I m'going to try that ! ( i have a good internet, it just need some minute )

Dec 3, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
How to do a rebuilding? But i didn't thought about redownloading. I m'going to try that ! ( i have a good internet, it just need some minute )

This site explains it step by step: How To Rebuild the Database On PlayStation 5

I don't have the PS5 yet so I don't know the commands, but on the PS4 it usually fixes some weird stuff that can happen from time to time. And it doesn't delete anything, it's basically cleaning up junk and reorganizing storage.

OP
OP
craven68

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
Probably afalcom engine issue. Ys ix had similar issues on ps5
It worked for me after a third time. I wanted to change my way doing the cutscene before redownloading.
Before , i just go talk to the pnj that do the story quest, this time, i went to other zone, do some loading , and went back to him and it worked.

The Crystal Exarch thanks you, i m going to read it , if i get this kind of issue with this game or other game again.

Oct 25, 2017
There's a known problem with CS2 on the PS5 where it crashes after a specific cutscene; can't tell from your post if it's the spot you were at or not, but here's a Reddit thread on it.

Hopefully this is the spot you were talking about and you're now past it and it should be smooth sailing; if not, there's details on how various other people got past the crash on Reddit in the comments in case that spot trips you up.

OP
OP
craven68

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
There's a known problem with CS2 on the PS5 where it crashes after a specific cutscene; can't tell from your post if it's the spot you were at or not, but here's a Reddit thread on it.

Hopefully this is the spot you were talking about and you're now past it and it should be smooth sailing; if not, there's details on how various other people got past the crash on Reddit in the comments in case that spot trips you up.

Yes it was there ! Happy i m not the only one..and it's going to work well now