• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

I'm glad that they're keeping her around rather than just getting a celebrity VA, not that I have anything against Sonic or Knuckles' movie VAs.

Source: Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Twitter)

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
A better choice than a celebrity VA. She's been the best Tails VA they've had.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
I honestly thought she was just going to be a "placeholder" voice for the character in the film continuity, but I'm happy to see her stick around.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
I kinda don't like that. It's kinda off-putting to have one of the characters randomly have the voice from the games while everyone else is different. Especially when it's not the main character. Hell, it's not like she's the only voice Tails has ever had, like she's definitely 100% replaceable. So, I don't really understand the need to keep the Tails VA if you're already changing Sonic and Knuckles.

TiagoCosta

User requested ban
Banned
Aug 3, 2018
I kinda don't like that. It's kinda off-putting to have one of the characters randomly have the voice from the games while everyone else is different. Especially when it's not the main character. Hell, it's not like she's the only voice Tails has ever had, like she's definitely 100% replaceable. So, I don't really understand the need to keep the Tails VA if you're already changing Sonic and Knuckles.

Might be a budget decision, celebrity VAs aren't cheap.