• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which team should I have ranked in my top 25 instead of Georgia Southern?

• Florida State

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Vanderbilt

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Pitt

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • UCLA

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'd say blame Duke but its really Miami's fault. Honestly don't count on Duke to do anything except have a boring offense, terrible special teams, inept coaching and a bizarre effectiveness against the triple option.

So you know how certain basketball players are coded as "scrappy" and playing with a lot of heart, but really the announcers are saying something else. Duke football is the same way. they're "well coached" and "don't beat themselves". What the announcers are really saying is "well, I don't know shit about this team, but they've won some games here and there. I've heard of the coach but none of the players. You'll never see anyone on this team play on Sunday". Duke is currently not well coached and have been incredibly mistake prone over their past 4 games. So if you hear a team described this way, there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.