• Not UCF

Votes: 89 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Trevor Lawrence has a ton of upside. Great win for Clemson, but I don't think I'll ever be able to root for Dabo Swinney after his bullshit comments on MLK and the anthem protests.

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
Clemson just kept getting better this year.

Tons of fireworks here in SC tonight. My boss just texted me to tell me not to come in until noon.

Time to watch highlights and keep the party going!

MrJames

Oct 25, 2017

Harvin butt smack is still GOAT

zRy3GGN.gif

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta brainwash the religious nuts that I'm a good guy when I mention god every 5 seconds so they'll ignore the bad things I do.

Not all, but most come off phony when doing it.
Dabo is a televangelist who sidelines as a football coach though. His JEEZUS stuff while stupid and over the top, is genuine (and creepy in some cases).

Much like how most people don't know that Rivers has 50 kids because he's the crazy kind of Catholic.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Dabo is a televangelist who sidelines as a football coach though. His JEEZUS stuff while stupid and over the top, is genuine (and creepy in some cases).

Much like how most people don't know that Rivers has 50 kids because he's the crazy kind of Catholic.

Yep, Dabo can get a bit too Hugh Freeze-esque at times. Never mind the sketchy stuff with the churches supposedly paying players or whatever.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So...how did this game go straight to shit so bad? Like that opening 10 minutes was off-the chain and then it was like...

"Oh...so it's gonna be THAT type of championship..."

Oct 26, 2017
Nashville
It was a bad game for Alabama, but that means tiebreaker next year ;)

I like Dabo's Speech thing, it was alright; however, his comments go against what he said.

bossmonkey

Avenger
Nov 9, 2017
Clemson just kept getting better this year.

Tons of fireworks here in SC tonight. My boss just texted me to tell me not to come in until noon.

Time to watch highlights and keep the party going!

Lol I love your boss. I told mine last week I'm taking the day off just in case this happens.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be real weird going from a coach who shouts motherfucker every game to one who praises Jesus for being good at the football in a few years

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
I'm satisfied. Congrats, Tigers! Seeing Alabama eat humble pie every so often is what college football needs.

Possum Armada

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greenville, SC
Lol I love your boss. I told mine last week I'm taking the day off just in case this happens.

I work in local government maybe 30 miles from Clemson. I have two bosses. One took pto and flew out to the game this morning "because he had a dream Clemson was going to kill it". My other boss took her family to Clemson to feel closer to the game.

I have a five month old, otherwise I would be there with her and her family. I have a signed photo of Renfrow, from his first season with the team. I love this school and team.

Such an amazing night. :) off to drink more beer and enjoy. Good night all!

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
Lot of bama fans here at In N Out right now, guess they're here to see the hype.

And some Clemson fans stepped in

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Not only that - Clemson was clearly prepared for it. I can't believe Saban didn't just say to kick the FG. Sometimes its better momentem then your team getting stuffed on 4th down again.

Should have just gone for it with an actual play. I'm not sure Bulovas had a good kick all night, on kickoffs or at the uprights.

Status
Not open for further replies.