Astral

Oct 27, 2017
So Team Spooky is streaming Strive top 8 right now. I take it they'll also stream SF6 top 8 right?

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Are Tk Breezy, Steve, and Rip the only three Tekken commentators they have? Seems crazy for a 1600 man bracket lol

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man just tuned in to the UMVC3 stream. Yeah I haven't seen Ray Ray in a while. That man rocking the bald head. He one of us

OP
OP
El Sloth

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
HOLY SHIT, SLASH, YOU'RE INSANE

WHAT A COMEBACK

oh my god what a set. Good shit to Zando. What a great top 8 this is

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Tekken 8 really reminds me of early SFV when it comes to consistency. Feels like you can go from winning evo to not even making top8 the following tournament.
Dont think the game is random but it does show how hard it is to stay at the top for a long time.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Tekken 8 really reminds me of early SFV when it comes to consistency. Feels like you can go from winning evo to not even making top8 the following tournament.
Dont think the game is random but it does show how hard it is to stay at the top for a long time.
Doesn't really apply here since a vast majority of of top overseas players didn't or couldn't attend EVO Japan. where as CB has far more attendants from around the globe

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
It's also still less than 6 months old, so very new. What's been interesting is that since this game launched early in the year the game has evolved pretty rapidly over a short period of time.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
If I'm reading the schedule, SF6 Top 8 is supposed to start at 4:30pm CST? Do we think it'll make that time or is it running behind.