Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2022
Now that there's a live action Sandman, finally, the two other 90s property I want to see adapted are Robinson's Starman with Jack Knight, and Peter Milligan's Shade, the Changing Man.

My choice for Jack Knight is this guy
202288-quinn-2.jpg

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Feb 16, 2022

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I just cheered. Finally, there's another X-Men sale on new single issues. I've been waiting a long time for this.

Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Online shopping from a great selection at Kindle Store Store.

Although, I do wish the sale prices went up to like last month like they used to with Marvel issue sales (especially codes RIP).

May 24, 2019
Y'all. I can buy DC comics on Amazon again 😭

edit: Doesn't seem to be all the way there. I tested it with the first Ram V Detective Comics issue and that worked, but Superman Space Age n Tales of the Human Target are unavailable. Maybe it's blocking Black Label stuff?

I think I'm still gonna go back and read six months ago comics on DCUI rather than buying to catch up cause I'm about to buy an apartment and can't go back to the old spending lol

Last edited:

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I just cheered. Finally, there's another X-Men sale on new single issues. I've been waiting a long time for this.

Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Online shopping from a great selection at Kindle Store Store.

Although, I do wish the sale prices went up to like last month like they used to with Marvel issue sales (especially codes RIP).
Thanks for this! I got so many issues I've been waiting for.

also let me say again how Amazon made buying comics even worse. Such a dismal UI with terrible search.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
lol never mind then, I didn't know about those but it seems to have a lot of the same content.

I finally bit the bullet and bought the Complete Calvin & Hobbes hardcover box. I found a used copy in good condition on Half Price Books For $95 which is the same price as Amazon wants for the paperback set. Just adding to the amount of heavy things I'll have to lift when I move.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Getting naked to start some random internet argument probably sounded like a very cool thing to do in his mind but it's just incredibly funny
It's also such a dumb mindset as if more ripped/less body fat or whatever should be the primary thing when casting for a role. Bald, bony, bastard can't act and ergo isn't in anything except his own shit Tweets. Tenoch probably can act which is why he has a long filmography.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to seeing the Warworld arc wrap up. PKJ's run has been pretty good. Speaking of Superman ... In his last Word Balloon interview Tom King mentioned a strong interest in writing Supes or revisiting Kara with Evelyn, which would be great to see.
He also mentioned that Love Everlasting was meant to be an image book until Substack threw a lot of money at Elsa and him.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Hey yall, new thread is up. Please move over there and see what this comics stuff is all about. It might be worth reading (its not)

www.resetera.com

COMICS!!! |OT| September 2022 | Zatt's all Folks!

Batman vs Robin #1 By Waid, Asrar - Deep in the heart of Lazarus Island, the demonic legacy of the al Ghul family line has at last been freed, and the Devil Nezha is out for blood. To reclaim his total domination over planet Earth, Nezha has supercharged magic-anyone who dares use it is overcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.