AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
I guess I'm playing OPUS now before it leaves.

Haven't played Bloodstained, it gets a lot of good press so maybe I'll try it. And will play A Little to the Left as well, seems like a short one. Lol at Tales of Arise...

snipe_25

Oct 27, 2017
If you enjoyed Overcooked or want to play a great local co-op (it also supports local + online mixed co-op!) you should definitely check out PlateUp. I have over 80 hours in that game with my friends.

Dasnap

Apr 19, 2021
OK this is very tangential but something stood out to me when reading through this article.
For more updates, stay tuned here on Xbox Wire or keep an eye on our socials over at @Xbox on WhatsApp, @XboxGamePassPC on X, or @XboxGamePass on Instagram. Catch you next time!
Do people actually follow social accounts on WhatsApp? I only use it to message family so I'm not sure if it has more features to it past messaging. It just seems like such an odd place to get game news from.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
I guess I'm playing OPUS now before it leaves.

Haven't played Bloodstained, it gets a lot of good press so maybe I'll try it. And will play A Little to the Left as well, seems like a short one. Lol at Tales of Arise...

If you like metroidvanias in the slightest you'll love Bloodstained. Plus it's a great length.

OK this is very tangential but something stood out to me when reading through this article.

Do people actually follow social accounts on WhatsApp? I only use it to message family so I'm not sure if it has more features to it past messaging. It just seems like such an odd place to get game news from.

They added channels last year. I only know because I checked the Conversatio Whatsapp added to my list that is just feature news.

I don't use it though.

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I hope Bloodstained (Windows) will import achievements from earlier save, becuase last time it was on GP, PC version was missing them.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
I like that they edited the article for mentioning an incorrect release date for A Bit to the Left, but not the title mentioning Tales of Arise lol

SkoomaBlade

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
Surprised we haven't got EA Sports PGA Tour yet. EA Sports games usually get added around 8-10 months after release? Maybe since PGA Tour is a reboot and not a yearly title (so it seems) that it follows a separate pattern.

Dasnap

Apr 19, 2021
I like that they edited the article for mentioning an incorrect release date for A Bit to the Left, but not the title mentioning Tales of Arise lol
...Maybe it means it's not an error? Definitely not copium.
1bd22d87fc22c2af95f9cfcd4de9541fcf2f79e5e5780f0dd1738b66936f387d.jpg

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
The Show will probably be my most played game of the year, again.

Thank you gamepass.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
They still haven't fixed that Tales of typo in their blog post title... 🤔

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
I might try RE3. I didn't vibe with RE2 though but will still give it a try.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Namco saw that everyone was selling their Xbox so they cancelled last minute

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Article updated:
Ac3UM3m.png

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Assuming Tales of Arise isn't a mistake, I'll be looking forward to that.

Oct 27, 2017
We might see it next month. Mistakes like that don't happen for no reason. You don't accidentally type out the entirety of "Tales of Arise". Lol

I would agree. They probably accidentally included that game in today's update, when it should be in a future update, possibly even the 2nd half of this month.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Play RE3make folks, I enjoyed it more than RE2make. Tighter experience and you don't spend every 5 seconds getting your gameplay disrupted.

XDDX

Oct 26, 2017
Was really hoping immortals of Aveum would be on here. And still not a single Activision game is crazy
DF mentioned a while ago that Immortals of Aveum has an upcoming patch which is going to update the game to a newer version of UE5 (steamdb says they are still working on the game too), so they might time the release on gamepass and EA play after that update is out. For Activision games we might hear more next week, but it might take a while since they will have to convert the games to play anywhere for the PC MS Store versions and that's likely what is holding back the console version too.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I can't play horror games (specially with zombies and jump scares), but I really like to play RE2&3. :|
Maybe there is only one way to play them: easy mode! Is that mode good enough to enjoy those games or it's toooo easy and ruins the experience?

DMA99

Feb 18, 2018
I feel like gamepass is becoming less and less interesting. I rarely find myself excited about the games that are added these days.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like gamepass is becoming less and less interesting. I rarely find myself excited about the games that are added these days.

Depends on your tastes of course, but as an example just 2 mere weeks ago people got to play Persona 3 Reload Day 1, which is crazy to think about even with Xbox's good relationship with SEGA. I thought last year was pretty damn strong, and this year already looks promising imo

But again, all depends on one's tastes