• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
TW_Coming-Soon_04.16.2024-93ab8ba60d4614c2c329-1024x576.jpg

Coming Soon

Orcs Must Die! 3 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 17
Orcs Must Die! 3 ushers orc-slaying mayhem to a previously unimaginable scale. Solo, or 2-player co-op, arm yourself with a massive arsenal of traps and weapons. Slice, burn, toss, and zap hordes of repugnant orcs in this long-awaited successor to the award-winning tower defense series.

EA Sports NHL 24 (Console) EA Play – April 18
Just in time for the Stanley Cup Playoffs, NHL 24 is coming to Game Pass Ultimate via EA Play! Members can experience authentic on-ice action and give their Ultimate Team a boost with the EA Play Mega Players Pack until May 9, containing 30 items, all Gold Players, with at least five 80+ OVR Players for Ultimate Team mode in the game.

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 23
Available on day one with Game Pass!
Gather your allies for Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, the grand JRPG adventure. Assemble your 6-party team from a cast of over a hundred heroes and shape your destiny in this lush, hand-crafted 2.5D world brimming with war, intrigue, and magic. Manage your town of vibrant characters, play delightful mini-games, and prepare for an unforgettable narrative of boundless charm.

Another Crab's Treasure (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 25
A soulslike adventure set in a crumbling underwater world. As Kril the hermit crab, you'll need to wear the trash around you as shells to withstand attacks from enemies many times your size. Embark on an epic treasure hunt to buy back your repossessed shell and discover the dark secrets behind the polluted ocean.

Manor Lords (Game Preview) (PC) – April 26
Manor Lords is a medieval strategy game featuring in-depth city building, large-scale tactical battles and complex economic and social simulations. Rule your lands as a medieval lord — the seasons pass, the weather changes and cities rise and fall.

Have A Nice Death (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 30
In this darkly charming 2D action roguelike, play as an overworked Death, whose employees have run rampant, completely throwing off the balance of souls – and his vacation plans. Grab your trusty scythe and show your employees who's boss.

More Games Coming to Game Pass Core on April 23

XGP_Core_ComingSoon_04.16.2024-78c104d9217cf6372b1d.jpg

For Game Pass Core members, there are three more games coming to the library on April 23! Become a badass space Dwarf in Deep Rock Galactic, dance the slow-motion ballet of destruction in Superhot: Mind Control Delete, and face total demolition derby madness in Wreckfest.

Leaving April 30

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon. Jump back in before they go or save 20% on your purchase to keep them in your library!

• 7 Days to Die (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Besiege (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • EA Sports NHL 22 (Console)
  • Loot River (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Pikuniku (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Ravenlok (Cloud, Console, and PC)
news.xbox.com

Coming to Game Pass: Manor Lords, Another Crab's Treasure, Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, and More - Xbox Wire

Coming soon to Xbox Game Pass: Manor Lords, EA Sports NHL 24, Another Crab’s Treasure, and more!

YuriLowell

Oct 26, 2017
I will checkout Eiyuden Chronicle if the reviews are good but nothing for me these two weeks.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm ready to make a complete disaster of a colony in Manor Lords. Winter will destroy me. Bring it on. Can't wait.

DRG + Wreckfest in GamePass Core is excellent, such great MP games.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Have a Nice Death is alright. I think I played it at a bad time because I had been playing Rogue Legacy 2 for like 50+ hours before downloading it, but it's alright.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Eiyuden Chronicles is cool, I was gonna get that if the reviews were solid. Otherwise a pretty lame drop, game pass has been pretty weak lately compared to PS Plus's offerings

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Been waiting on Eiyuden, so excited to finally check that out.

Granjinhaa

Dec 28, 2023
pretty solid drop. manor lords is gonna be amazing, and another crab's treasure/eiyuden looks great. i expect little kitty to release before april 30th too.

i was sure spyro was gonna drop now too with the ms store release tho

Eiyuden Chronicles is cool, I was gonna get that if the reviews were solid. Otherwise a pretty lame drop, game pass has been pretty weak lately compared to PS Plus's offerings
lol

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Eiduyen Chronicle: Rising about a week ago, the mini "prequel" to 100 Heroes so pretty dope to jump in to the big game. It took me like 6 months to finish Rising lol, wonder how long 100 will be

need a better abbreviation for the game too i really struggle at spelling eiyuden lol

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
I kickstarted Eiyuden Chronichles so that one is all set already but I do want to try Manor Lords.

Guess they are hanging on to Star Wars for May (4th) drop.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I like to play Pikuniku and Ravenlok before leaving and it's good to see that both are short games.

Willy

Oct 27, 2017
Some nice additions. I'm particularly looking forward to Eiyuden Chronicles and Dark Shoals.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
NHL 24 is for sure for me. Manor Lords looked cool when I saw Mortisimal's video on it. Seeing Deep Rock, I was ready to get excited. I thought it was Survivor, not the OG. I've been obsessed with it on Steam. That game needs to hit consoles. It's so goooood.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing surprising here, but in for both Crab and Eiyuden.

Have a Nice Death is fun if you're a fan of the genre.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Cool. Been meaning to try that crab souls game.

Play Ravenlok before it leaves. It's a short and simple little action game with a fun art style and weird Alice in Wonderland setting.

It also takes like 5 hours to beat and get 1000/1000 in.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Another strong line-up for the service as has become usual. I'm in for the Crab and Eiyuden.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Have A Nice Death looks like it's right up my alley.

I played a fair amount of OMD3 on Stadia. I sucked at it, but it was fun.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
The Manor Lords guy (and presumably Hooded Horse) are about to make so much money. They're one of my favorite publishers going so it's good to see them get a true hit.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Manor Lords is a huge drop for PC players. 2.5 million wishlists on Steam for a solo dev. Was a day one player anyway, but this saves me the money 🤩

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Having been seeing a lot of Youtubers playing Manor Lords - will definitely be giving that a shot, looks great.

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
Hundred Heroes is great get for Game Pass but sadly I have to buy it for PS because I can't play JRPGs on PC. It feels like controller is the best way to play them.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Let's remember that Neon White was announced to arrive on GamePass back in June 2023, with both Harold Halibut and Another Crab's Treasure in the same list.

We are getting both of those at D1 and Neon White, that already got released back in June 2022, is still MIA.

Can we say that it's gone?

Granjinhaa

Dec 28, 2023
The Manor Lords guy (and presumably Hooded Horse) are about to make so much money. They're one of my favorite publishers going so it's good to see them get a true hit.
Not on the same level, but Against the Storm sold more than 1 million copies (seems like a hit for a smaller team). most of their games seem to do quite well thankfully. but yeah manor lords is going to be huge...

Can we say that it's gone?
no. annapurna is slow with late ports sometimes (solar ash took a long time too.)

Oct 25, 2017
Hundred Heroes is great get for Game Pass but sadly I have to buy it for PS because I can't play JRPGs on PC. It feels like controller is the best way to play them.

It's fine if you prefer to not play games specific I pieces of hardware you own, but how is this still a thing?

Controller goes to pc. You can even use the controllers you already own for ps5 ps4 Xbox switch etc

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I have only Dualsense lol and I don't think it's working with Persona 3 Reload on Game Pass.
weird. is that wireless? maybe it's a persona 3 reload specific issue cuz i've played games on pcgp with a dualshock 4 at least without issue (plugged in). You would think all controllers would just be generic on PC by now.

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
Was planning to try Eiyuden Chronicle so that's a nice surprise.
I never get around to Have a Nice Death. Probably something I'll download and never play.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
kqrckwxxwstt9kzqofuo.gif
Harold Halibut also dropped on Game Pass today, for those interested.
Will be downloading that as soon as i get home!

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Monstrous drop. Eiyuden, Manor Lords, Have a Nice Death, and Crab are all instant installs.