• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheDoctor

Oct 27, 2017
So is this the first time they've added something new to the Xbox Game Pass Core subscription?

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
I watched some manor lords streams over the weekend and i can already tell it will be great

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I remember watching a video about the crab game a while ago. I am genuinely excited for it and might actually subscribe to Gamepass now.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Don't understand what's happening with immortals of aveum. All EA games come to game pass, but that's on PS+ now

ShapeDePapa

Oct 25, 2017
In for Manor Lords, looks amazing. I was ready to buy it before seeing this thread. The soulscrab game looks great too.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Backers have been able to play a pretty significantly sized demo of Euyiden for awhile

I am surprised more people aren't talking about it yet

Doesn't even have an OP as far as I can tell

I am happy to talk about my impressions after putting like.... 10 hours in

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Backers have been able to play a pretty significantly sized demo of Euyiden for awhile

www.resetera.com

Suikoden creators announce Kickstarter "Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes" for PC, PS, Xbox, & Switch [UP: Funded] News

Is there a review embargo for this or will it just be the day it releases?

this has been kinda the de facto OT for the game

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019

There's an enormous thread dedicated to the game. The official OT for a game isn't allowed to be posted until a few days within release of the game. When that goes up, the buzz is going to off the charts.

MoonlitSeer

Jun 9, 2023
Cool. Been meaning to try that crab souls game.

Play Ravenlok before it leaves. It's a short and simple little action game with a fun art style and weird Alice in Wonderland setting.

It also takes like 5 hours to beat and get 1000/1000 in.
The setting hits all the right notes for me, but unfortunately the game keeps crashing, so I'm gonna have to give it a pass. If the gameplay or writing was a bit more enticing I'd power through, but it really is very simple. It's a shame, because it could be a lot better.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Highly recommend Pikuniku before it leaves, it's pretty short and cute. Though if you don't get to it in time, it's not hard to pick it up in a sale for a few bucks.

xpownz

▲ Legend ▲
Feb 13, 2020
I watched a 2h30 manor lords vídeo yesterday, lmao, definitely going to play it

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Hooded Horse about to drop another banger. I like their style-supporting lean teams, big early access periods, publishing shamelessly nerdy games.

I watched some manor lords streams over the weekend and i can already tell it will be great

I enjoyed this way too much:

www.youtube.com

Trying out Manor Lords (Blind) - And going bankrupt because of chickens

With the new PC apparently arriving in the next few days, we shouldn't be far away from resuming regular gaming content. In the meantime though, I was lucky ...

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Damn great list of games. Been looking to try Have a Nice Death for a long while now!

Planning on checking out Another Crab's Treasure, Eiyuden Chronicles, and Harold Halibut too!

Already played and beat all the levels in OMD3, but it's a great pick up for the service as well.

Nov 8, 2017
Manor Lords is at the top of the Steam wishlist charts, and 5 of the top 10 games on that chart are coming to GP day one. They've done pretty well lately at landing small and medium sized games that wind up being break out hits.

Probably won't be a big hit, but I'll give Eiyuden a try (I had to check the spelling on that 3 times).

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
I have only Dualsense lol and I don't think it's working with Persona 3 Reload on Game Pass.
Wired or wireless? Managed to play wired on PC with a dualsense on Persona 3 reload on steam and gamepass. You might have to go into options and change the controller icons to the dual sense manually though.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
kqrckwxxwstt9kzqofuo.gif
Harold Halibut also dropped on Game Pass today, for those interested.
Will be downloading that as soon as i get home!
News to me! The game looks so unique I feel that I must try it

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Populous The Beginning, Alpha Centaury and SimCity 3000 were also added for PC via EA Play.