• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
TW_Coming-Soon_12.1.2022-e310d106018f474c7cf0.jpg

We have games available for you to play today, games "coming soon" (fake but should be real trademark here), and even something you can play now that maybe you didn't know we slipped in last week! Let's get to the games.

Available Today

Eastward (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Welcome to the charming world of Eastward – population declining! Journey through a society on the brink of collapse, discovering delightful towns, strange creatures, and even stranger people! Wield John's trusty frying pan and Sam's mystic powers on an unusual adventure into the unknown.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season (Cloud, Console, and PC)
After years on the road facing threats both living and dead, a secluded school might finally be Clementine and AJ's chance for a home. But protecting it will mean sacrifice. In this gripping, emotional final season, your choices define your relationships, shape your world, and determine how Clementine's story ends.

Totally Reliable Delivery Service (PC)
Buckle up your back brace and fire up the delivery truck, it's time to deliver! Join up to three friends and haphazardly get the job done in an interactive sandbox world. Endure cruel ragdoll physics, pilot your favorite vehicle, and complete the tasks at hand to the best of your ability. Delivery attempted, that's a Totally Reliable Delivery Service guarantee!

Coming Soon

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 6
An unforgettable experience through the Star Wars galaxy with the biggest roster of LEGO Star Wars characters and vehicles to date, new immersive combat mechanics, a vast array of planets to explore, and much more! Players will relive the epic narrative of the Skywalker Saga told through the lens of hilarious LEGO humor. Choose the beginning of any trilogy, including Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: A New Hope, or Star Wars: The Force Awakens and start your journey on December 6 for Cloud, Console, and PC.

Hello Neighbor 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 6
Available on day one with Game Pass:
Hello Neighbor 2 is a stealth horror game about uncovering your creepy neighbor's secrets. Play against a complex opponent controlled by an advanced AI that learns from you and all the other players! As time passes and the Neighbor adapts to the players' patterns, his own behavior will change and surprise you. Will you be the one to outsmart the Neighbor and find out what he's hiding?

Chained Echoes (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 8
Valandis is at war. The three kingdoms have been fighting for centuries. Peace seems to be no option. And yet, a magical weapon of mass destruction leads to a fragile one. One, which won't last. Prepare yourself for an adventure in a world full of wonders, magic, mechs, charming characters, airships and vicious foes. Will you be able to make peace everlasting with your heroes?

Metal: Hellsinger (Xbox One) – December 8
Game Pass members will be able to jump into Metal: Hellsinger on Xbox One consoles on December 8! Previously released on Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S with Game Pass, Metal: Hellsinger is a rhythm FPS brimming with diabolical enemies, powerful weapons, and metal music. Strike terror into the hearts of demons as you fight your way through eight Hells on an infernal journey to achieve the purest of goals: Vengeance.

High On Life (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 13
From the mind of Justin Roiland comes High On Life. Humanity is being threatened by an alien cartel who wants to use them as drugs. It's up to you to rescue and partner with charismatic, talking guns, take down Garmantuous and his gang, and save the world!

Potion Craft (Console and PC) – December 13
Potion Craft is an alchemist simulator where you physically interact with your tools and ingredients to brew potions. You're in full control of the whole shop: invent new recipes, attract customers and experiment to your heart's content. Just remember: the whole town is counting on you.

Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 15
Get ready to drift, boost, jump and crash on the iconic orange tracks with the most beloved Hot Wheels cars! Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition is coming soon to Xbox Game Pass. Let's ignite the fun!

Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan (Cloud, Console, and PC) – December 15
A wholesome, creature capture, 2.5D Adventure-Puzzle-Platformer with over 30 hours of gameplay! It is a family-friendly, openly accessible, RPG-infused adventure in which you must save whimsical creatures by bringing back color to the world you once knew!

We have games available for you to play today, games "coming soon" (fake but should be real trademark here), and even something you can play now that maybe you didn't know we slipped in last week! Let's get to the games.

Leaving December 15

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon which means it is the perfect time to shuffle your play list and hit these before they go! Remember to use your membership discount to save up to 20% to keep any Game Pass games in your library.

• Aliens: Fireteam Elite (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Breathedge (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Firewatch (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Lake (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Neoverse (Cloud and Console)
  • Race with Ryan (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (Console) EA Play
  • Transformers: Battlegrounds (Cloud, Console, and PC)
news.xbox.com

UPDATED: Coming to Xbox Game Pass: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, High on Life, Hello Neighbor 2, and More - Xbox Wire

We have games available for you to play today, games “coming soon” (fake but should be real trademark here), and even something you can play now that maybe you didn’t know we slipped in last week! Let’s get to the games. Available Today Eastward (Cloud, Console, and PC)Welcome to the charming...

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if there's cross saving between the Xbox and PC version of Lego Star Wars?

Zep

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Just bought the DLC for alien fireteam. Guess I need to hurry up and finish it.

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic lineup! Only one blemish: DQXI leaving, but it has been two years, it's to be expected.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking banger month, holy shit.

And sitting on Dragon Quest XI so long has finally come to bite me in the ass lol

Oct 25, 2017
excellent first half of the month, damn.

but it sucks that dragon quest is leaving. going to buy it, hopefully there's a discount on it soon enough

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I should probably run through Firewatch before it leaves.

Chained Echoes is cool as that's the game by one guy or something right?

----

High on Life will definitely be the big thing for me this month

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
What an impressive first half!

Firewatch leaving hurts. It hasn't even been a year yet...

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
DQXI is leaving Game Pass but thank God its on PS+ Extra because I wont finish it before 12/15 and just got Extra yesterday, so it works out for me lol

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Will try out most of the stuff coming soon, so good drop for me.

Guess I need to finally get around to Lake.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
From the Leaving Soon list, please play these two games. I thought they were delightful.
  • Firewatch (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Lake (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Very LTTP: Firewatch (open spoilers)

THIS GAME IS ON GAMEPASS. IF YOU'VE BEEN INTRIGUED BY IT IN THE PAST, YOU HAVE A FREE TICKET TO THE SHOW. Ah, Firewatch. What a beautiful, intriguing game. My SO isn't a good gamer at all, so quite often we dip in & out of games that are narrative-driven so I can play while they make...

www.resetera.com

Lake is a wonderful palate cleanser

Yup, you're looking at the gameplay. That's about the long & short of it. There's no combat, no action, no physical confrontations, no danger, and no twitchy reactions required. There's technically a "sprint" button, but it's more like Meredith just walks slightly faster. It's 1986 and you drive...

FEVER333

Sep 7, 2020
DQXI is one of my favorite games I've ever played. If you didn't play it in the last 2 years, you missed out.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
No, not race with ryan leaving!
Anyone wanting to focus on the games leaving, please play Lake. Chill game

Garegga

Oct 29, 2017
Germany
DQ leaving :( I only played the first part, but I was told that it's the better part.
At least I finished Lake, Firewatch and Lodoss War.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
That looks like one of the largest non-Bethesda dumps I've seen on a tweet. Lots of good family/kids appealing games.

There's the walking dead season someone was asking about a while back haha

The Deleter

Sep 22, 2019
>Hot Wheels

wellthereitis.gif

Wonder how far along the improvement patches are coming by now in that case

Oct 27, 2017
God dammit was eastward on Xbox ?? I JUST bought it on switch. Fuck! Oh well I will just play it in game pass and sell my copy

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
I've been holding out on getting Eastward on Switch because they said it was coming to other systems eventually. Game Pass makes it even better.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
God dammit was eastward on Xbox ?? I JUST bought it on switch. Fuck! Oh well I will just play it in game pass and sell my copy

It was not. I think it might have been leaked through a ratings board awhile back, but it was just released today.

I also just got it on the Switch fairly recently, so I feel your pain lol.

Abaddon

Oct 25, 2017
I had a feeling DQ11 would leave eventually so picked it up on Steam a few months back, good shout as I would never have finished it by now. Quick tip for anyone half way through and looking to pick up a copy - you can actually convert the saves from Game Pass to Steam through renaming.

Hot Wheels is a hell of a get considering its the GOTY edition with all the DLC, I got the base game through Humble Monthly and just got the GOTY upgrade during the sales. I really need to drag myself away from Ragnarok to go through Firewatch and Lake. I've also had Aliens Fireteam sitting on my SSD since it launched and not played it once - worth giving it a try or just uninstall it?

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Everyone should at least try out Eastward if they have Game Pass.

I expect a lot of people's opinions will vary on how good it actually is, but its at least very surprising and quirky and undeniably looks utterly amazing. Its something that everyone should try for themselves in my opinion.

Cow

Oct 25, 2017
Is that a shadow drop for Eastward? Had not heard it was getting a Xbox or Playstation release?

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely insane drop this month and even after God of War I still have so much to play lmao. Will take it though!

onibirdo

Dec 9, 2020
Go play Lodoss War everyone. Poop title but great game.

I was really meh on Eastward. Very much style over substance.

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
That looks like one of the largest non-Bethesda dumps I've seen on a tweet. Lots of good family/kids appealing games.

There's the walking dead season someone was asking about a while back haha

That was probably me haha
I'm glad it's finally here!

I played all of the other seasons right before they got added to GP, so I ended up waiting for the last one... Waiting and waiting.

It's been exactly a year I think

Oh, you're right.
In my mind it was added in january, so I was planning on doing it during the holidays. But I was wrong.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Random Thursday drop it is! (I know I know, first of the month).

Hot Wheels is an awesome surprise. And the fully decked out version too? Hell yeah. Pity I need to wait until the 15th...

For those wondering what's in the hot wheels version:

unknown.png

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Great drop!! I was interested in Potion Craft. Didn't even realize it was coming to console :o Maybe I'll play it on PC? We'll see.

Ok let's talk about these leaving games. First: Neoverse. Not a great game IMO, but man it's been on this service FOREVER. I have no idea if this was from a time that they just made long ass deals or if people really liked clicking on that cover art..

Firewatch and Dragon Quest leaving. Not unexpected (expected them sooner actually). But still.

And.. games can LEAVE EA Play?? I didn't know that...