• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
TW_Coming-Soon_4.30.2024-b0e2f94beb54356200da.jpg

Coming Soon

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 2
The Definitive Edition of the critically acclaimed action-adventure is returning to Game Pass! Endure high-octane combat, customize weapons and gear, and overcome grueling environments to survive Lara Croft's first adventure and uncover the island's deadly secret.

Kona II: Brume (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 7
Continuing the interactive tale of Kona, this title offers players an immersive first-person narrative experience with a unique storytelling mechanic. Explore the rustic setting of a rural mining village of Northern Canada in 1970 and uncover the mystery of the bizarre mist – the brume – that has engulfed the region.

Little Kitty, Big City (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 9
Available on day one with Game Pass!
In this open-world playground, you're a curious little kitty with a big personality on an adventure to find your way back home. Explore the city, make new friends with stray animals, wear delightful hats, and leave more than a little chaos in your wake. After all, isn't that what cats do best?

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Cloud, Console, and PC) – May 14
The critically acclaimed and award-winning classic is returning to the Game Pass library! Guide two brothers on an epic fairy tale journey from visionary Swedish film director Josef Fares and developer Starbreeze Studios. Solve puzzles, explore the varied locations, and fight boss battles, controlling one brother with each thumb stick.

Leaving May 15

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon so there's no better time to put these at the top of your play list. Remember you can save 20% off your purchase if you would like to keep them in your library.

• Eastern Exorcist (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Eiyuden Chronicle Rising (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Ghostlore (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Just Cause 4 Reloaded (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Norco (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • SD Gundam Battle Alliance (Cloud, Console, PC)
  • Supraland Six Inches Under (Cloud, Console, PC)
news.xbox.com

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Little Kitty Big City, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, and More - Xbox Wire

Coming soon to Xbox Game Pass: Little Kitty Big City, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, and more!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised Eiyuden Rising is coming OFF of Game Pass so close to the base game's release. Kinda feels like they should've considered leaving that up for longer for synergy.

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it's odd that there's a game with a sequel that I've literally never heard of - is Kona any good? Is there buzz about this sequel?

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Smashing that pre-install button for Little Kitty Big City.

Excited for Hellblade 2 as well.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Does TR have any updates for Series X like FPS boost or a better res?

Do any of the TR Trilogy games?

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Norco is amazing and everyone should play it, even if you're not into point and click adventures, like me.
I should check Eastern Exorcist and Supraland before leaving.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Interested in Kona, and kind of interested in Little Kitty.

Bit of a weak update all things considered, though. Four games and two of them are old returners.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
So I guess that's the reason why tomb raider definitive edition got randomly added to the windows store after almost a decade from its original release on PS4/XB1

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
Probably. Would be nice if it was Play anywhere but I don't expect it to be. Iirc Shadow also isn't Play anywhere but Rise is.

Are you sure? Definitive is a remaster of the 360 game so I'd be surprised if it's still 30.

I played through the original and the Definitive Edition. I think this game never ran at 60 fps and there it was never patched for One X support.

Edit: Not gonna lie...these Game Pass updates are getting worse...

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
"and more" def doing some heavy lifting there this drop

might check out big kitty little city

Granjinhaa

Dec 28, 2023
Probably. Would be nice if it was Play anywhere but I don't expect it to be. Iirc Shadow also isn't Play anywhere but Rise is.

I played through the original and the Definitive Edition. I think this game never ran at 60 fps and there it was never patched for One X support.
You're wrong. The Definitive Edition has FPS Boost.

View: https://youtu.be/ORbNWQ9oXNo

Edit: Not gonna lie...these Game Pass updates are getting worse...
Did you miss the rest of 2024? lol gamers have such short term memory

Ratuso

Nov 27, 2021
pc gamepass drops have been pretty neat but I'd be a bit disappointed if I was a console user, doesn't seem that much has happened the last few months (besides Survivor ig, although it's 1yr old already)

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Have A Nice Death (Cloud, Console, and PC)
In this darkly charming 2D action roguelike, play as an overworked Death, whose employees have run rampant, completely throwing off the balance of souls – and his vacation plans. Grab your trusty scythe and show your employees who's boss.

The Rewinder (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available now
A 2D puzzle adventure game inspired by traditional Chinese folklore. You will take on the role of Yun, a "rewinder" who has the ability to enter people's memories and influence their actions. By utilizing "senses" and swaying others' "intentions", you can change history.

Dont forget these two games were also added today/yesterday (The Rewinder was an ID@XBox show shadowdrop i think)

pc gamepass drops have been pretty neat but I'd be a bit disappointed if I was a console user, doesn't seem that much has happened the last few months (besides Survivor ig, although it's 1yr old already)
Not sure what you mean. Only Manor Lords has been PC only recently. Console users got Dead Island 2 recently unlike PC users

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
Do you mean console only stuff or stuff that is on PC and console? Because there's plenty of stuff that's been on both (Diablo, Jedi etc).

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Have a nice death is decent! I found it to be a little repetitive for awhile, but it is a decent roguelike that isn't too crazy.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Norco is really good, for anyone who wants a narrative-driven game and doesn't mind point and click gameplay. Really good writing and atmosphere in that. Not having played any point and click games before it really, I didn't expect to like it so much.

lion9t

Unshakable Resolve
Aug 4, 2021
Damn don't think I will be able to finish Fuga 2 in time
same . feel sad for it to leave .. I'm on chapter 6.. I have little time because of work .. I will try to finish 1 chapter a day for remaining chapters.. but I know if it is same as 1 .. with good and bad ending .. I wll get the bad ending

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Even though it's a bad new month entry lineup, Hellblade II is enough on its own in May. I'm so damn excited.