• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Game continues to look great. I'm sad that it isn't making it out in the Spring as planned and a Fall release seems odd for this. I hope it doesn't get buried by the usual Fall big hitters.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
They still have time but I hope they reach a locked 30FPS on release. It's a good holiday bundle game.

dobahking91

Oct 26, 2017
VY2Jxge.gif

z9wffoG.gif

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
That's nearly a year delay from the original release window. Maybe the inclusion of VR mode has something to do with it. Framerate in the trailer looked a bit rough or am i imagining things? Other than that, one of the more interesting games coming from Sony and looks

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
This is still easily my most anticipated exclusive, besides TLOU2. I just want to get my hands on it already.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Posted this on the first-party thread, but I guess its relevant for this too:

The VR modes in Concrete Genie are being developed by another internal small team within the SIE San Mateo headquarters.

D2iev5-XgAAZffk.png:large

Its heads are Dave Smith, art director of Mafia III and Jeff Brown, who worked on the early days of Ragtag at Visceral and Oculus Story Studio prior to this. Both also worked alongside Concrete Genie creative director Dominic Robillard on Star Wars 1313 before that title canceled. They joined Sony in January of 2017

Oct 25, 2017
Posted this on the first-party thread, but I guess its relevant for this too:

The VR modes in Concrete Genie are being developed by another internal small team within the SIE San Mateo headquarters.

D2iev5-XgAAZffk.png:large

Its heads are Dave Smith, art director of Mafia III and Jeff Brown, who worked on the early days of Ragtag at Visceral and Oculus Story Studio prior to this. Both also worked alongside Concrete Genie creative director Dominic Robillard on Star Wars 1313 before that title canceled. They joined Sony in January of 2017
Hm sounds like it's gonna be pretty substantial

Yan

Oct 29, 2017
One of the most exciting first party games I've seen in a while. Looks great and original.