Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck him and fuck the people behind some of those comments. This is horrible.

HommePomme

Oct 30, 2017
Yikes, the story is pretty hard to read. "Let me break you in" is so gross and despicable.

Not trying to minimize what happened at all, it's sexual assault, he sounds like a super bad person, but 17 in New York isn't underage and I feel like this kind of thing comes up a lot in some of these threads. For sure Chris D'elia creeping on 17 year olds when he was well into his 30s is EXTRA gross, but Ansel was in his early 20s here and that doesn't seem that weird? I feel like that ends up being a distraction and lots of the Twitter comments are using THAT to defend him, when clearly the sexual assault aspect is the significantly more troubling part.

Fuck him though

BrucCLea13k87

Oct 27, 2017
What is wrong with men? Ugh. When she says no, don't do it. It's that simple. Just go home and jerk off or something. Leave them alone.

Avada Kedavra

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Yikes, the story is pretty hard to read. "Let me break you in" is so gross and despicable.

Not trying to minimize what happened at all, it's sexual assault, he sounds like a super bad person, but 17 in New York isn't underage and I feel like this kind of thing comes up a lot in some of these threads. For sure Chris D'elia creeping on 17 year olds when he was well into his 30s is EXTRA gross, but Ansel was in his early 20s here and that doesn't seem that weird? I feel like that ends up being a distraction and lots of the Twitter comments are using THAT to defend him, when clearly the sexual assault aspect is the significantly more troubling part.

Fuck him though
He was 20.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
I'll just say this: the "I never liked him anyway" response is usually the brain's way of trying to sidestep bad feelings. Like nobody gets bonus points for "having a bad feeling" about a public feeling they've never actually met or interacted with, y'know? Not calling you out here, because I've totally done this too.

Like it doesn't HURT anyone to say it, but it's also not super helpful? Just food for thought.
Whenever someone in situations like this says something in the lines of "I've never liked him/I've always thought he was creepy" I want to answers this is not about you, but I don't because it's pointless. There are countless actors and directors in Hollywood that people have a distaste for and can't wait for something to come up that can justify that for them, but imo it's such a distraction from the actual situation. No wonder after the initial shock the backlash dies down.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
I thought I could watch Baby Driver again after the Spacey shit, thinking he's a minor part in it, it'll be fine. Started it and stopped right when he graced the screen. Yep. I love Edgar Wright but Baby Driver is a one and done now.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Baby Driver absolutely was one of my favorite movies ever. I can't even go back and rewatch it now. Can Edgar Wright just remake it, with I dunno. Tom Holland and some older actor to replace Spacey?

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Ansel say some shit to Spacey about how terrible Spacey's shit was? Some kind of "Never touch me again" line?

You'd think that would have opened his eyes to his own behavior. And yet

God, some of these quotes are just horrific.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Why is it that all these outings of creepy men always include some excessively weird phrase.

"We need to break you in." I'd expect better from the perps in To Catch A Predator.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I think she just put her account to private?

In any case, done with Ansel Elgort.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
Here are images of her original twitter posts:

rvRrDiq.png

SgQBh1L.jpg

VetpeQ4.jpg

n585Soj.jpg

pyIyfF9.jpg

Last edited:

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
What the actual fuck ? Baby Driver is cursed. I hope Edgar Wright is clean

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I've managed to never see anything he's ever been in so after he goes to prison, it looks like that streak will continue.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017

Another accuser, who he didn't assault, but who establishes a pattern.

Canseled

Yep seems like a pattern to me too. WTF

"What grade r u gonna b in next year?"
"I'm going to be in the 11th grade!"

Then the very next reply he's like here's my secret Snapchat account.

Last edited:

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Yep seems like a pattern to me too. WTF

"What grade r u gonna b in next year?"
"I'm going to be in the 11th grade!"

Then the very next reply he's like here's my secret Snapchat account.

Another one here too:

He's probably sent that same Snapchat message to dozens of girls

Deleted member 69573

User requested account closure
Banned
May 17, 2020
Melbourne, Australia
He was young, yes, but all the wealth and opportunity in the world can't afford you some basic social media training apparently, like the groomers of these rich arseholes should be on top of this shit you'd think. That GQ story is so cringy and pathetic, they all picture themselves as these James Bond or Gatsby type figures, even in their early 20's.

Reminder that the wealthy use their wealth as a smokescreen to make them seem more legitimate and talented, affording them greater opportunity, but they're just as stupid (and often stupider) as the rest of us.

Last edited:

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Well now 2 actors on Baby Driver are cancelled. Please don't fail us John Hamm!
www.google.com

Mad Men star Jon Hamm was charged with hazing in college days

Future actor received probation after University of Texas incident in which Sigma Nu fraternity inductee said he was beaten and set on fire

"Mark Allen Sanders claimed he was severely beaten, led around "with the claw of a hammer beneath his genitals," and had his pants lit on fire by a group of seven fraternity brothers that included Hamm in November 1990.

Sanders also alleged that Hamm hit him with a paddle and shoved his face in the dirt. "He rears back and hits me left-handed, and he hit me right over my right kidney, I mean square over it," Sanders said in the lawsuit. "Good solid hit and that, that stood me right up." He said he suffered a fractured spine and nearly lost a kidney, and he noted that Hamm participated "till the very end."