• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Admittedly, I thought it would be another Sony parent simulator with some light action - boy was I wrong. I'm still working my way through on Give me a challenge and it's an amazing gaming experience. I implore everyone that has doubts to try it. God of War is a cinematic experience that is filled with dark souls-like difficulty.

12/10 for me so far.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Admittedly, I thought it would be another Sony parent simulator with some light action - boy was I wrong. I'm still working my way through on Give me a challenge and it's an amazing gaming experience. I implore everyone that has doubts to try it. God of War is a cinematic experience that is filled with dark souls-like difficulty.

12/10 for me so far.

I'm so tired of these. Talk about market saturation. Parent sims are the new zombies.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
I wasn't sure I wanted to play it, but you convinced me, OP!

The only thing that would make this better is a LTTP in the title

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Kratos' son is a dipshit, and the game's combat has some problems, but it's fun. Also, one person getting the credit for a game needs to stop, unless it was made by one person.

OP
OP
BMW

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If y'all don't like the thread, ignore it. Not everything has to be in the OT

Status
Not open for further replies.