• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sacrilicious

Oct 30, 2017
It's the classic "rock and a hard place" crossover scenario: neither can fail without disappointing half your audience.

The only solution is a draw that lets them both save face. Plus it allow for at least 3 more sequels to really milk it.

So sayeth the shareholders.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I feel like Harry would know something is off about Bruce, but I feel like he wouldn't get it in time. He could figure it out, but his Shivers would only guess of the darkness in Bruce and I feel Esprit de Corps would push in the wrong direction.

CampFreddie

A King's Landing
Oct 25, 2017
Harry duBois would spend a week looking for an actual bat that solves crimes, then after internalising the philospophy of philanthropic-fasco-stoic-underground-playboy-capitalism he would accidentally discover the fireman's pole entrance to the batcave when his inland empire asks where a batman would hide his really good booze, or his esprit de corps asks where the world's greatest detective would hide his really good booze. Or shivers would just tell him batman's entire origin story.

Colombo would know within seconds of meeting Bruce, then engineer a series of chance meetings where he talks about his wife's love of red-breasted garden birds, the use of spandex and how only a lonely child would be scared of bats.

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
It would be obvious to a normal person. Muscle scared playboy plays bat cop in his personal time. The fact that his act of being an egotistical prick makes it more obvious not less looking at it from the outside. I would have to read batman's mind know he is a serious crime fighter. From the outside batman seems like a egotistical prick.

Paroni

Dec 17, 2020
What about Scotland Yard's finest, Brent Halligan?

MV5BMjlkMDU5NzctNGZlMS00MGUyLTlkMWQtNTVjZDMyNzdhYzlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMTg5Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
Adrian Monk could tell by the way Bruce Wayne stands that he has a supressed fear of bats and would put 2 and 2 together.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Columbo would definitely figure it out, within moments.

Whether or not he'd do anything with that information is doubtful.

He'd totally let Bruce know that he knows before heading off, though lol.

Additionally, I also think Bruce would very much suss out Columbo's "bumbling, not so clever detective" schtick pretty early too.

I don't think their relationship would be adversarial, just this acknowledgement that both are on to the other, but as long as they get the bad guy, it's all good between them. I don't think either would step on the other's toes, but they'd absolutely know who the other is immediately upon meeting

Last edited:

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably even Zenigata could figure it out. But Batman ain't Lupin, so he'd not give AF.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
"Oh...one more thing Mr. Batman...I couldn't help but notice that you and billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne never seem to be in the same place at the same time. It's probably just a coincidence though, right? Yeah. One of those coincidences. Anyway, I'll get outta your hair. Have a good night sir."