• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 26, 2018
looks pretty real.. but who knows huh!

I mean what's it for? Where's it from? Could just be people doing map fan fiction :P

boi

Nov 1, 2017
I can confirm this is indeed a picture of an island that could be from the 80's.

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
You realize how ridiculously easy something like this is to fake, right? Even if it were real, it tells us nothing.

Deleted member 10908

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only similarity between your new "leak" and the old (fake?) map is that theyre both islands. The islands look completely different

deadbass

Oct 27, 2017
we-have-to-go-back.gif

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I don't doubt that Vice City can be on an island in their next game instead of in a full state connected to the US (Florida), but I think the map would also include Cuba or a chain of islands this time.

Just wait till 2021 or 2022 when they finally reveal the game. I hope it is cuba and miami overall.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I can confirm that is definitely a picture of an island

I have no idea what connection im supposed to be making between the pics

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
OP, do you have any further context that should let us believe that a random blurry picture has some connection to GTA VI?

Feb 8, 2018
It wouldn't be nice to have the map spoiled before it is even announced. There is a possibility they are going back in time but i'm not sure how likely it is.

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
This one of the laziest posts I've seen in a while. Give details for those of us not in your GTA conspiracy bubble.