Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do any of you guys still actually play the game? I've completely switched to just watching pro-matches.
OH? After all these years you finally added cache in? lol dust2 must have gotten too much to play huh?

also if anyone does ever want to play i hear May would love to play MM on his main

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
I still play. Just a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot less.

I also barely watch the pro games anymore tbh, it's stale as fuck atm. I tried to follow one team instead (fnatic) and still burned out on doing that after like 3 tournaments. Watched 1 map of the current LAN, couldn't even be bothered to keep it on for the whole bo3.

Klebby

Oct 25, 2017
the game could really use a dota 2 style shakeup, it's not just the pro scene that is stale as fuck

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you guys are lazy I watch cs a lot from Main teams to MDL and any lan i can. Hell even some asian CS is in the rotation. And you guys call yourselves CS fans.... SBD is more of a CS fan than you guys and all he does is watch 2 teams like Thorin

OP
OP
Overdoziz

Overdoziz

Oct 26, 2017
I'd play more if Valve did anything with the game. Put some community maps in a 3 month rotation or something.

Klebby

Oct 25, 2017
to hell

he sucks and his pale hairy arms should see him turned away at all airport security checkpoints

Oynox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure where else to ask (searched for a general Steam thread, but found nothing) but what is going on with the economy of CSGO keys? I have been looking around steamtrades.com recently and literally everyone takes CSGO or TF2 keys as alternative payment. Shouldn't everyone own the game already?

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
They are keys to open skin crates, not to download the game.

The Steam thread is now called the PC Gaming thread for... reasons?

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They are keys to open skin crates, not to download the game.

The Steam thread is now called the PC Gaming thread for... reasons?
Did you miss that? Some Libe... tried to cause a shit storm in the steam thread knowing they couldn't be touched because they had the views of the mods so people got angry and personal and so the mods closed it made them open a new one as a pc thread.

Tldr someone said valve doesn't make games anymore people got mad at the person who just showed up clearly shit posting.

haozz

Nov 7, 2017
Is it just me or do a lot of the danish players look really similar? I could never tell who was who when north had cajunb, konfig, and aizy.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Valve pretty much killing off OPSkins in 13 days time, then. Terrible news for traders, people with expensive inventories annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd pro tournaments that rely on adverts from places like OPSkins/Cs.money.

edit: lmao they sent the cease and desist through a Twitter DM from their lawyer's account, not even Valve or the CSGO account.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Valve pretty much killing off OPSkins in 13 days time, then. Terrible news for traders, people with expensive inventories annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd pro tournaments that rely on adverts from places like OPSkins/Cs.money.

edit: lmao they sent the cease and desist through a Twitter DM from their lawyer's account, not even Valve or the CSGO account.
You can still sell on Chinese sites.
I doubt valve is going to go after them.

worth less, all the sellers transferred to pubg and now that's dying too

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
2e989041-7cd6-4cef-9e8e-d1489b9c4bb9.png

Well, I don't even play the game anymore. Seems like Valve is serious about never removing the trade restriction, and while I was fine with the original price drop from the new trade rules, I realized I can't trust other companies to not do stupid shit, like OPskins releasing their "trade system" even after I publicly called Valve taking a stand.

Didn't think Valve would swing the hammer that hard. Finally gonna call it a day. Gonna sell almost everything, and go down to cheap skins. Was fun. 2015-2018 Trading and gambling was a fucking gold mine. I'll miss it. Was fun while it lasted. I made my money, time to jump out.

EDIT: FUCK IT BOYS WE INVESTING IN BIT COINS LETS GO

Last edited:

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2e989041-7cd6-4cef-9e8e-d1489b9c4bb9.png

Well, I don't even play the game anymore. Seems like Valve is serious about never removing the trade restriction, and while I was fine with the original price drop from the new trade rules, I realized I can't trust other companies to not do stupid shit, like OPskins releasing their "trade system" even after I publicly called Valve taking a stand.

Didn't think Valve would swing the hammer that hard. Finally gonna call it a day. Gonna sell almost everything, and go down to cheap skins. Was fun. 2015-2018 Trading and gambling was a fucking gold mine. I'll miss it. Was fun while it lasted. I made my money, time to jump out.

EDIT: FUCK IT BOYS WE INVESTING IN BIT COINS LETS GO
Fuck it I'll do it... Gimme skins